XLI

November 2nd

November 2nd

I hid in the bathroom crying my eyes out. The clock literally just hit 12.

"Mamas open the door..." I heard Silas yell.

I stayed silent. I wanted him to go home. I didn't want to risk going crazy on him and losing him for good. Especially when he just came back and left because of that.

"Kleoooo."

"You know we both going through it. We could be there for each other and find ways to cope healthily. I'm not your enemy babygirl. Just let me in."

"I'll kick this door in, I just want to make sure you okay."

"Go away." I said loud enough.

He sighed before walking away I guess.

He's not here to hurt you. He's here to love you and protect you. He wants to help.

I repeated to myself in my head. I wiped my face that had tears still falling, bracing myself. I tiptoed out the bathroom to see no Silas. My heart started thumping faster. I started crying harder.

What if he left me again.

What if this was his last straw.

I walked to the living room to see no Silas... I looked in Major's room... No Silas still. I let out a loud scream falling to the ground crying my heart out.

I'm not supposed to be alone today of all days. The rain could be heard outside as well as the thunder. All of a sudden the power went off.

Just my fucking luck.

"Kleo. What the hell you doing?"

"You left me!" I yelled crying.

"I was outside smoking trying to respect your place. It started storming bad so I waited until it let up, which it didn't. The fucking neighborhood dark as hell. I come back you rolling on the fucking floor looking a fool."