XII

December 24th

December 24th

Razz and I were currently having karaoke night alone in the living room on Instagram live. Silas was out handling "business" or whatever.

"Bitch we must sing Keyshia." Razz yelled drinking from the Paul bottle we had.

"I'm thinking Trust with her and Monica."

"Hell no, Love."

"Or I SHOULD'VE Cheated."

"Yeahhhhh that one." He yelled cutting the music on. I took a shot of Hennessy before chasing it with red bull.

"Baby! Listen.... FIRST OF ALL, let me mothafucking say. You can't accuse me of all the things." Razz started off.

"You know that yo low down black ass is guilty of. And I see. That it is easy for you to blame everything on me. If that's the case I should go have my fun." I said swaying while drinking.

"And do all the things you say I do
Boy, I can't...."

"Continue to take this from you, I might as well have cheated on you (You)." We sung together laughing. Razz read some of the comments before looking at me then going on his phone for something.

"Kleo.... Bitch, they say your man wilding. Look."

I looked to see Silas and a stripper making out as she grinded on him. I felt my eyes water, then my blood boil.

"Find the location and go get ready." I said storming to the closet. 2 can play bitch. Motherfuckers play unfair, but I ain't ever played to lose.

I rushed to get ready while Razz did my hair.

"You look good bitch."

"So do you. Let's go."

"Which cl-"

"Paradise." I said climbing in my white Hell-cat as Razz got in the driver's seat driving off."

We made it to the club in 30 mins.

"What your crazy ass got planned?"

"You'll see." I said winking. I walked to the security guard where he let us in instantly. Kimber the manager walked up to me as soon as he saw me.

"Kleo, you look sexy tonight. So do you Razz."

"Thanks."