XI

December 19th

December 19th

The honeymoon is over and I guess Kleo finally loosened up. Shit was amazing. I was currently in my office finger fucking some blue faces. I decided to read her lil journal.

April 15th
I live for this dummy. He decided to stick a carrot in his nose and it got stuck. So guess who had to help him. I did. Me. God why you send me such a child. I might just give him a chance, but I know he needs to heal before dealing with something real. I want years not tears. He moves my soul in a way I doubt anyone could ever do. Maybe he ready, but I feel like when shit gets hard he just going to leave me.

I read through her shit to realize I did that shit for real. I was ready she wasn't, so I left. I put the journal in my drawer before sitting back. I thought back to our honeymoon and our first time.

"What you doing?" Kleo asked causing me to look up. She had on a big shirt with a thong.

"Come here. I'm just thinking about our first time."

"Technically it was my first time and your 100th." She said smiling.

I pulled her onto my lap. "You think you funny huh? It was my first time with you! It was my first time with a virgin. It was my first time getting head from you."

"Why you thinking about it? It was bad?"

"Hell no. Shit was so good. Never gotta worry about me cheating." I mumbled counting some more money.

"Good then. I'll leave you to counting then."

She tried to get up, but I gripped her tight.

"Silasssss move."

"No and here." I said giving her 5 bands.

"I'm okay."

"I ain't taking it back."

"Yes you are."

"Naw. Let's talk about our first time."

"Nooooooooo."

"Not you shy. Did it hurt?"

"Yes it did a little."

"I know I felt that shit pop." I said kissing her neck.

"Move Silas!"

"No. You moan sexy as hell. Then the way you loosened up and threw that shit back. The way you clenched those walls too."

"Bye Silas."