II

September 27th

September 27th

It's been 4 days... I haven't eaten nor seen sunlight. I got locked in the basement. My fear caused me to get punished.

"Please just let me go I won't tell any-"

"Shut up... What I say would happen if you asked to be let go again?"

"No I'm sorry."

"Night one and you can't follow simple instructions." He said choking me pulling me to him to where my back side was on his front. He walked me to the basement in this exact position. His grip got tighter once we got downstairs. It was freezing.

"See I don't want to do this, but you going to learn to listen. Understand?" He asked as his grip tightened.

I nodded fast as tears rolled down my face.

"I'm not the one lil bit." He said in my ear.

"I'm so-sorr-y"

"Too late you lucky I'm just choking you. You lucky that pussy ain't got no miles on it." He said throwing me down before leaving.

Sadly I'm still in here that was then this is now. He not that obsessed with you clearly.

"Yes he is. You talking to yourself and shit." I heard a voice say startling me.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Hush... This Chick-Fil-A. I know you starving and that bruise on your neck looks painful." Hush said smiling holding a bag.

"...Thank you"

"You're welcome. You want to talk about it?"

I looked at him hesitating. "I'm scared."

"I know I would be too. My brother means well. It's easier to say, but give him a chance. I'm here babysitting you, so you about to go take a shower and change. You stank lil mama." He said laughing.

"I'm sorry..."

"Loosen up. I'm chill, you only leaving by death so you might as well get use to me. You lil sis now."

Death or fall in love or come up with a plan huh...

"Let's get you cleaned up so you can eat. I got you a chicken sandwich, nuggets, fries, and a lemonade. Also I stopped by Walmart to buy you some panties and sweat pants. You look like you a small in shirts might have to wear his though."