LXV

February 14th

February 14th

"Wake up." I heard in my ear. I ignored it snuggling into Silas pillow. Soon as I was about to go back to sleep I felt my midnight snack coming up.

"Should've got up." Silas mumbled holding my hair. Once I was done he grabbed my toothbrush, brushing my teeth for me. Then he washed my face.

"Happy birthday sexy."

"Thank you." I pouted kissing him.

"You ready to see your first gift?"

"I am." I nodded. He held my hand leading me to the room across the hall from us.

"Close your eyes."

I followed his instructions shutting my eyes. He led me in to the room carefully.

"I smell fresh paint." I said scrunching my face up.

"Fix your face and open your eyes."

I opened my eyes and immediately started crying.

"S-s-Silas!" I said crying into his chest.

"You so dramatic. Do you like?"

"No."

"What's wrong?"

"I love it. Look at it. How did you do this?"

"Christmas in New York. Then when you went out the workers would come work on it."

I gasp noticing the decor.

"We having a-" I couldn't even say it because I started crying again.

"Yes babygirl. We having a baby Kleo."

"You were right."

"I know I was." He mumbled wiping my face.

"This is beautiful. Thank you."

"I just want you to leave the stressing to me. When it comes to you and my daughter y'all good."

"Oh my... we having a daughter... that means you're going to be 10x overprotective."

"Yes I am."

"Soraya Klaire King, your daddy loves you." I smiled rubbing my very tiny pudge.