Let's Chat

What we expecting next chapter?

Any confusions? (I'll clear them in comments.)

I'm clearing things up:

•She did not trip about the STD. In her mind it was prior to her getting kidnapped and it was curable. (Although it can be very harmful to babies she caught it in time....) He took the medicine same time she did, the doctor gave her 2 doses. When she found out he kidnapped her to only go fuck other bitches and bring it back to her THEN she snapped.

•Silas was NEVER under Esteban. It was all his sick plan to get the girl. Which worked until Esteban snitched.

•Silas suffers from tragedies that has happened to him as a younger boy. So his mental isn't 100% there, you'll read more on that though 😉.

•Aiden is Glow which is the stripper who also lied about her situation.

•Silas let a good one slip away when they were younger and he wanted that old thang back. So he did that by kidnapping and lying.

Characters:

Hush
-Chris Brown

Shugg
-August

Frenzy
-future

Ace
-drake

Leigha
-jayda

Missy
-dream

Ryan
-india

Do y'all care about seeing the author? Does it matter to y'all. (I be thinking about doing a face reveal.)

I am going to try my hardest to start interacting more. I read EVERY comment and laugh my ass off or smile. It's truly a passion writing for you all. Thank you for being so patient and still supporting after my long ass pauses before another update.

Much Love babies from

~ your author. 😘