LI

February 20th

February 20th

I rolled out of my hotel bed stretching. I got to run home and pick up some clothes. Kleo took off, but was going back today.

I brushed my teeth and showered before throwing on a simple grey Nike sweatsuit with my air force 1's.

"Hello?" I answered my phone without looking at the caller I.D.

"Finally! Hey Silas this Rue. I was calling to tell you it was my fault. I told her to do it. I was drunk, my wild side came out." He said.

I chuckled bitterly.

"I don't care who told her to do the dumb bullshit. I don't. She her own person. Go to hell for encouraging it. But at the end of the day my wife knew she had a husband at home. My wife did it free will no gun to her head. If you told her jump off a bridge her dumass gone do it? You simply told her to do it, she did it."

"I'm sorry. Razz and Ryan too."

"I don't want your apologies. Y'all not my wife. Ryan didn't even do shit, that simple peck was nothing. If anything she was telling Kleo no and shit." I hung up not letting him speak.

I drove to the house thinking to myself. She wanted some dick that bad... embarrassing me and shit. I pulled in the driveway trying to make this quick. I went inside to see the place clean. Upstairs was a different story.

Clothes everywhere, the mirror broken, bed unmade. I shook my head going into my closet. I started grabbing shit. I don't even care if it match.

"I know you lying." I mumbled hearing the garage open.

I tried to move faster.

"Silas?"

I glanced turning back around. She was wearing a big white t-shirt, some shorts, and some bunny slippers. She had her hair tied up and in a bonnet; with 2 target bags in her hands. I tried walking past her but she closed the door.

"You not going to acknowledge me?" She asked.

"I wasn't, but you won't shut up. What Kleo?"

"Why are you packing? Why haven't you came home."

"I need clothes duhh. I haven't came home because I don't need to." I shrugged looking at her. Her face was slightly swollen. She been crying.

"I'm sorry."

"Yeah."

"Silas please come home."

"No. Move out my way. I got business to handle."

"I'm sorry."

"Ok."

"I am! It was wrong of me."

"Yup glad you see that."

I watched as tears filled her eyes. Causing me to shake my head.

"Please."

"Kleo stop. You wanted bad attention and now you getting a bad reaction. I make you feel like what you receive at home not enough? To the point you go shake your ass and let a random nigga rub on you. I done went therapy to change for you because I wanted this. I spend most of my time with you if we not working. So please explain because I'm not an insecure Nigga. But you got me questioning myself now, feeling like I'm not secure." I said getting in her face.

"I forgave you when you cheated and had a baby on me."

"The pregnant bitch I killed? The baby that was possibly mine that I killed? Please Kleo, that right there made me want to leave more as if I haven't forgiven you for all your bullshit. I just poured my heart out and you say that bull as if you didn't try to kill me in my sleep. Yet I sleep by you with no issues."

"I'm sorry Silas."

"Ok I got to go." I said trying to move around her.

"Please we can go to therapy. I swear."

"We don't need marriage counseling. We need for Kleo to stop doing dumb shit! Why don't you get it? Stop this impulsive thinking! Think oh I have a husband who actually trying! I have a husband that got better and changed his ways for me!" I yelled.

"Please just stay. We can work this out." She cried.

"Burn that shit you wore when you let him touch you. Give the name of the club you was at and his name."

"Okay I can do that. It's called Blow hookah lounge and his name Chaz. He's the owner."

"I'm a street nigga. You don't want me. You want one of them college graduates."

" I just want you." She hugged me.

I looked down at her head shaking my head.

"Hug me back so I'll know we good."

"I'm good, I knew I came back to early." I should've stayed hidden.

She let go looking at me with her eyebrows furrowed.

"I'm about to go."

"But I said I'll do whatever."

"I'm going to get my stuff from the hotel."

"Okay I'll come to." She said grabbing a jacket.

"It's ok. I'll be back. You just bought some cleaning stuff from Target. Clean up so it'll be nice when I return." I smirked slyly.

"Ok. I'll cook you something as well." I she rambled. I nodded walking out with my bags in my hands. I got in my car driving off.

I called Hush telling him to find information on this Chaz man and his lounge.

"Just go home bro." Hush said after a while.

"Maybe next week. I really want throw her ass out the window. I can't even lie to you."

"No go tonight. You buy some flowers and make her feel like shit. You continue to treat her good so when it comes down to it... It's going to eat her alive."

"I'm not trying to hear all that."

"Take your ass home nigga. Sleep in the guest room."

"If I go home I'm sleeping in my room."

"Don't get even Silas."

"I'm not." I said walking in the hotel. I didn't pack this shit for nothing I'm staying here the fuck. Damn room too nice anyways.

We talked a little more before hanging up

I ordered room service. I'll go back when I feel like it.