LVI

May 17th

May 17th

"Silas!!!!"

"Stop yelling girl." He frowned walking in the bathroom.

"Well I'm ready to get out the tub." I said. I ended up making a noise and now my walk beyond fucked up.

He huffed picking me up wrapping a towel around my body. He laid me on the bed grabbing my swimsuit and sunscreen.

Yeah nigga you better.

"You better watch your mouth." He said leaning down kissing my lips.

"I love you stank ass little girl." He said against my lips.

"I love you more." I cheesed wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him on top of me.

"Baby okay we can finish tonight." He said trying to break the kiss.

I just can't get enough of this man.

"I don't like this swimsuit and I thought your legs was hurting." He said eyeing me as I stood in the mirror.

I instantly fell to the ground.

"Ouch baby can you pick me up?"

"No fuck you." He laughed.

"Come on." I said getting on all fours.

"Getcha nasty ass up." He said picking me up causing me to scream and laugh.

"You bought this swimsuit punk ass nigga. And my legs do hurt but you letting me soak in that hot ass water made it a little better."

"Punk? Only punk was you running from this d-"

"YEAH IGHT!" I said cutting him off.

"You ready baby?"

"Yes daddy." I smirked.

"Put a coverup on or something."

"No." I said walking out the room going to the elevator.

Silas caught up with me and we got on.

"Say stop playing with... yeah." He said grabbing my hair pulling it to where I was looking up at him while he stood over me. Extremely close might I add.