V

November 7th

November 7th

She's been in the basement for 5 days... No heat, no blankets, just that thin ass dress... I hate doing this to her, but she needs to learn to respect me.

"You ready for your punishment?" I asked walking downstairs to the basement?

"No."

"Why you got an attitude?"

"Why I'm in here? Can I go shower?"

"C'mon." I said watching here get up. She wasted no time washing her ass while I sat on her bed. We moved everything from her apartment here, including her bed since she wanted it so bad. So the guest bedroom looked like a mini apartment. While she showered I was snooping through her journal; shit was dated back to high school.

March 21st
I love him more than I love myself. I watch him sleep every night. His arms hold me so tight I feel protected. He's a little misunderstood, but I understand him. In a world full of blind people it takes only one person to see you. I'm his one person. I lied and told him I had money saved up when in reality I didn't. I just give him everything, because I want to help as much as I can. I watch his face turn to worry if I'm not around. Within 2 minutes he wakes up. When he doesn't wake up, he has nightmares. Waking up about to scream. I stand by his side telling him to breathe. In this life we live, strange shit happens. Everything got a price tag, I just hope me loving him isn't too expensive.

By time I was done I heard the water turn off causing me to wipe my face. That shit touched me. Y'all think I kidnapped a stranger. No this girl was my everything. Literally I had nothing but her. She ain't have much and still managed to give me everything she did have. Shit changed. I just want to give her everything and make up for the pain I caused. I stuffed the journal in my pants so I can read later on.

"Hey... I'm ready for my punishment."

"It's straight. Come talk to me when you ready. I love you lil bit." I said kissing her forehead walking away.

I laid in my bed after hiding the journal and just stared into space. Knocking at my door pulled me from my thoughts. I checked the time realizing hours have passed by.

"Come in."

"Hey..."

"You good?"

"I'm hungry and I was going to say we could talk now maybe?"

"That's straight, what you want pizza?"