XVII

February 14th

February 14th

I opened the card Silas bought me while he sat in the chair with a glass of Hennessy just watching. I don't know why, but I got nervous. We took a relaxing bath together where he massaged my feet. Then massaged my body when we got out. I had on a cute bra and panty set.

I took my time reading it clearly confused as tears welled up. Huh.

"Why you looking confused?"

"I am... is this serious?

"Serious as a heart beat ma."

"Silas.... No."

"Yeah

"Yeah. Check the envelope."

I opened the envelope and felt my breath get caught. $250,000 all for me.

"This too much."

"Girl shut the hell up and say thank you. This day about you princess let me take care of you. C'mere."

I walked to him in disbelief. Tears falling. He pulled me onto his lap. Wiping my face.

"Stop that crying. What you crying for?"

"You."

"What about me?"

"You just made my day. This is insane. What I do to deserve this?"

"You was you. You always been you. This smoking and drinking shit not my innocent princess, but you stayed solid. You remained on my team even when I was dirty ass nigga then and now. I just want to make you happy. I'm going to make you happy, regardless of the challenge." He said looking in my eyes.

"I love you."

"I love you boo."

I hugged him not wanting to let go as I felt him rubbing my lower back.

"Come on." He said getting up placing me on my feet. He cut the speaker on and connected his phone.

"My first love" by Avant x Keke Wyatt started playing.