XLVIII

December 25th

December 25th

"Promise!" I heard Silas call me while playing spades.

"Hm?" I said making my way to him.

"You mind making me another plate mama?"

"I don't mind. Y'all want anything?" I asked the boys.

Shugg fat ass wanted another plate too. I made their plates before going to the couch to cuddle Rue while Ryan laid on me. We were watching the Grinch. I think to ignore the awkwardness.

"Let's go skating." Rue said out the blue.

"When?" Ryan asked.

"Next week?" I suggested. We all agreed before turning our attention on the television. Leigha and Missy were under their men. They were respectful so I had no issue. It was just hella weird.

I looked at Silas noticing how happy he was. Although I was unhappy, he looked happy his people were back.

"I'm spending the night tonight." I mumbled.

"Where?" Rue asked.

"With one of y'all." I shrugged still watching. Although Silas was in the game, I knew he was listening to me. I thought he wasn't until his facial expressions said otherwise.

"Go pack a bag." Ryan said getting off me. I nodded heading upstairs. I packed a thermal two piece set and some Uggs, before I could put anything else in my bag I heard the door open.

"What you doing?" Silas asked.

"Nothing." I mumbled grabbing my underwear.

"Oh okay. Excuse me." He said grabbing my bag putting everything back where it belongs.

"Stop."

"No why the fuck you trying to leave me on Christmas." He asked frowning.

"Because you look happier with them."

"Speak up so I can knock some sense into you."

I grabbed my bag and tried to start packing again until Silas grabbed me and laid on top of me.

"Kleo stop playing with me. I got some liquor in my system and you know I'm a little more aggressive. I do not want to hurt you."

"I don't think we going to work ou-"

"Shut the fuck up." He mumbled cuddling my breast.

I rolled my eyes.

"Come shower with me."

"No thank you." I said.

He unzipped my onesie and smirked.

"This what's wrong baby?"