XVI

February 14th

February 14th

I laid in bed watching Kleo nap on my chest. She been sleep all day since she wanted to party all night bringing her birthday in. I didn't even get the proper chance to wish her a happy birthday.

I glanced at the time. 4:32 pm. The ball starts at 7. I lightly shook Kleo causing her to snore softly.

I laughed. "Kleo. Wake up boo."

This damn girl was out. Booty rubs and head massages do this I guess. I tried getting up, but she had a death grip. Once I successfully got up I went into the closet getting my suit along with a dress Kleo got. After I was done I went to start the shower. When I walked back into the bedroom Kleo was up pouting.

"Hey my beautiful birthday girl. Happy Birthday. I wanted to tell you earlier but you been sleeping." I said walking to her kissing her pouty lips.

"Why you get out of bed? Come lay back down. I'm cold."

"Boo stop pouting. Nobody told you to stay out all night. You knew about this ball."

"I don't want to go." She said crossing her arms.

"Baby. Come on. Please don't be difficult."

"It's my birthday and I say no. I want to lay back down with you."

She pouted watching my every move. Cuddling sounded nice and all, but I got shit planned for after the ball.

"I'm sorry lil bit. We won't be there all night. 1 hour. Let me show my face."

"... okay."

"Come shower with me."

"I want to sleep Kian!"

"Kleo- never mind." I said grabbing her. I carried her to the bathroom. I cut the water on and let it heat up.

"Undress me please."

I didn't reply I simply took my shirt off her body. Before letting her step in the shower.

"Girl what you drink last night." I laughed watching her move slowly.

"Tooooo much. Then the thirsty niggas was out. I'm done drinking."

"Ain't no nigga disrespect you right?"

"It's okay I handled it."

"So your security guard failed to protect you."

"Baby stop I'm safe! Kong always keeps me safe when my husband not around." She said wrapping her arms around my neck. I placed a gentle kiss on her lips, before getting out to get ready. I had a makeup artist and Razz come to fix my boo up while I got myself ready. An hour later she walked out looking breath taking.