VII

Thanksgiving Day

Thanksgiving Day

My wedding day is approaching.  I can't focus on that right now though. I'm currently in London doing a nude photo shoot. I thought I was coming alone, but no Silas is here. Even worse he doesn't have any clue what type of shoot I'm doing.

"Kleo ma amour! It's so lovely to see you." Manny the photographer said hugging me as I walked in.

"Hello Manny! This is my fiancé Silas."

"Fiancé? Oh so lucky sir congratulations on the new beginnings!" He said hugging Silas. His face was to die for. He used to the streets and shit, not randoms hugging him.

"Preciate it." Silas responded.

"You ready ma amour?" Manny asked smiling.

"Yes." I responded.

"Dressing room to the left see you in 15 minutes." Manny said walking away.

"Stay here." I told Silas walking off. This nigga followed me like a lost puppy dog.

"Your dressing room nice. What you modeling in?"

"Nothing."

"Quit playing with me for real let me see what you wearing." He said opening a bottle of champagne.

"I'm wearing my skin Silas."

"Kian to you and didn't we discuss this? I don't want motherfuckers seeing what's mine."

"Silas! It's for a good cause. Please stop already always something with you. I'm trying to make money unlike you I ain't got workers who kiss my ass-"

"Say I think you talking too much. I'm cutting you off before they call the police on me. Stop talking out the side of your neck you understand? I ain't with that shit and you not comprehending. STOP. FUCKING. PLAYING. WITH. ME. Just cause I got a weak spot for you don't mean you about to run over me." Silas gritted out while choking me.

I just looked up at him.

"Go tell them you wearing clothes or something."

"I can't."

"Why the fuck not?" He raised his voice making me jump.

"You know what this your last photoshoot. Stay at home full time wife. Cleaning and cooking until you learn the do's and don't."