III

October 21st

October 21st

It's almost been a month and lil bit still won't talk to me. Meanwhile her and Hush be laughing and chit chatting all day.

"What's wrong kinfolk?" Ace asked looking at me. We decided to go to a hookah lounge to chill.

"Why she not talking to me?"

"Ummmm you kidnapped her dumb fuck." Frenzy said laughing.

"My boy hurt for real. He in love." Ace said smiling. He's the oldest and it shows.

"Real nigga in love uhh... Lil thug got him in his feelings. Real nigga in love. Lil thug with the lil mug got him deep in his feelings." Frenzy started rapping.

"Ain't nothing important to him. Nobody matters but her. She bet not find a new nigga, she not that dumb. Silas stupid though he'll catch a body over herrrrrrr." Ace started too.

These niggas got up rapping and dancing.

"Are you dumb? Are you stupid? Dumb in love. Stupid love." Ace sung.

"Grow up

"Grow up." I said laughing.

"Take her on a date maybe?" Frenzy said shrugging.

"Shopping then the club?" I asked.

"First date, something romantic like a picnic maybe?" Ace said.

"Oh shit you right. I don't know though."

"Grow up! You kidnapped her now make her fall in love." Ace said.

"Regardless how hard shit is. Remember you kidnapping her made shit harder." Frenzy said looking at me.

I dapped them up before leaving driving home. I walked in to see her and Hush dancing in the kitchen.

Am I jealous? Yes.

Am I going to let it show? Should I? I mean it is supposed to be me watching her hips whine and shit.

"I see y'all comfortable huh..." I said watching them.

"I'll see you tomorrow Hush." She said hugging him.

"Bye lil mama."

"What the fuck y'all got going Hush?"

"Nothing, she like a little sis to me. That's it. She knows you in love. She just needs time. You did take her away and keep her trapped in the fucking middle of no where!"

"WHY THE FUCK EVERYONE REMINDING ME. I KNOW I TOOK THE GIRL. I FUCKED UP A LITTLE DAMN." I yelled in frustration.

"See look at your dumb ass mad and shit." Hush said walking out leaving me alone. I took more than a couple of shots of Hennessy. I got so deep in my thoughts I threw the glass cup before throwing the Henny bottle.

"FUCK BRUH!" I yelled punching the wall before sliding down it. I soon heard little feet running. She was standing in front of me in a towel looking.... worried?

"What is wrong with you?" She asked looking at me.

"Nothing go back upstairs I'll be okay."

She ignored me, before she started to pick up the glass and mop the floor. She grabbed my hand looking at it. She disappeared returning with an ice pack.

"Talk I'm clearly stuck in this house and I'm not trying to be put in danger. What's wrong with you?"

"I just feel like I fucked up. I didn't think shit through. I just want you to love me like I love you."

"Why you love me?"

"When my parents died in high school who supported me with their little McDonald's job stretching their check for both of us. Sneaking me in their aunt's house so I'll have somewhere to lay my head. It's crazy you was making 500$ a check making it last for both of us plus giving me spending money. It ain't hard to see why I love you. When I got popular you didn't want the attention though leaving me. I'm not letting you leave again. I need you."

"You still crazy."

"I know. Crazy about you. Always been. You just never wanted to be with me in that way."

"You killed someone over me in 11th grade!"

"I was protecting you Kleo. The niggas tried stealing from you. They tried raping you!"

"Call the police then!"

"No! So he can steal from the next female?"

"Mmcht I guess..."

"Let me take you out...."

"What you want? I feel like it's deeper you need me for something..."

"It is something, you remember you promised that if you ever got married it would be to me because you hate niggas..."

"Yeah so? We joked a lot in high school.... Wait no!"

"Please. I mean if you don't I'll drug you to the point you'll still do it."

"Why?"

"I need it for business. This man won't sell me his business unless I'm married. We can divorce... Naw I'm lying we not divorcing. I saw the opportunity and ran with it. So we can go to the court whenever you want our anniversary to be. I'm still taking you on a date though."

"Sneaky bastard. It's always a catch to something with you. Why don't you see that! Especially when I was thinking about giving you a chance. Fuck it. I'm so good on a "chance" with you."

"Okay you really have no choice."

"Can't believe this shit. December 2nd."

"Deal... We having a wedding."

"No."

"Yes."

"Fine if you promise to let me go."

"As long as you come back here and don't embarrass me. Plus when people around act like you in love with me. That's it. You will come back home to me though..."

"Deal..."

"Deal."