XXXIX

October 31st

October 31st

I sighed softly walking into the shop hearing the gossip and smelling all the products. I waved at everyone smiling softly. I went straight to my section not bothering to put my stuff in my office.

"Hey Rue." I mumbled.

"You an hour late."

"Sorry hard week for me."

"I'm so sorry baby. I'm sorry. Let me know if you want to do anything to celebrate his 2nd birthday boo." He said looking upset.

"It's okay. C'mon." I mumbled looking down. I got started on his dreads as he discussed his break up with his boo.

Rue caught him in their bed cheating.

"BITCHHHH I caught that small dick bastard fucking in the bed... I watched and they moved to the shower... I hope you know what I did."

"I don't even. Never mind I do. Tell me."

"You seen this Christmas. I oiled that fucking tile floor with 2 bottles of baby oil and 1 baby oil gel. I was quiet as hell, his mister-ress was loud as hell anyways. I hid after. When them bitches got out I beat they ass with my belt, hitting them with the side the belt buckle on." He said rolling his eyes.

"Rueeeee! No."

"Yes. After I hand cuffed them to each other and then cuffed his dumass to the door. I packed all my shit plus his money, cut the air on 40° so they can freeze and their penises can shrivel, I trashed the place, flushed the key, and got the fuck out."

"Bitch what if they're dead!" I asked almost done.

"He not he texted me saying he sorry."

I laughed lightly while styling his dreads.

"Bitch I'm serious. He saying he'll do better he'll buy me a new house. All that."

"I mean it sound good..."

"But everything that sound or look good, don't mean it is good." We said at the same time.

"Shit crazy bitch." He said laughing.

"I support you through whatever."

"I'll be a dumb bitch hoe. You not gone be bad talking me in your head."

I laughed at his craziness. Finishing his head.

"I love you big booty Kleo." I said hugging me. I seated in my stool while he was still in the chair so he was hugging my thighs.

"I love you more baby." I said noticing the shop got extremely quiet, I paid it no mind.

"I'm here for you." Rue said getting up going to God knows where. I cleaned my station up and had my back turned counting the money Rue gave me. Slick bitch, I told him $75. He gave me $250.