XLIV

December 6th

December 6th

I let out an exhausted sigh. Today has been busy and it's just 3:00pm. We had furniture come in early this morning. Kleo undecided ass had me moving shit nonstop trying to find the perfect spots. I'm not complaining though, because her smile makes up for it all. Plus she agreed to making me chicken noodle soup tonight.

I just dropped her off to her therapy session. We had an agreement and therapy is apart of working on self. Working on self helps us work as a couple. I decided to go to the trap for the next hour. Ole dude from the other day still locked up and I haven't been here.

"Hey boss man!" Bea greeted me.

I sent her a head nod walking to the dungeon.

"It stinks in here... you that scared you shitted yourself?" I laughed. I grabbed a chair sitting in front of him.

"Name?"

"Fuck you King!"

"Wrong answer!" I laughed agin teasing him.

"Ouch fuckkkkk!"

"Name?"

"Thomas Wrigle."

"What you want with Kleo Thom?"

"Look man I was doing a simple task for money. I got a baby to feed."

"You don't act like you got a single thing to fucking live for. You knew coming for Kleo would end bad. I'm not the most fear for nothing. My actions amount to my words."

"Please don't kill me."

"Who sent you?"

"Some girl named Boss in the streets... She said it was an order from you."

Before I could question him anymore he got shot. I turned around to see Bea.

"Are you stupid bitch?"

"He was doing too much. And stop calling me out my name Silas." She rolled her eyes.

"BITCH that was the only source of information I had. Now if something else goes down bitch that's your mama head. Also BITCH you on 5 days of leave no pay. Learn your position then stay in your position. It's King to you." I said fuming.

"Silas- King! That's not right. I'm your leading lady."

"Bitch this ain't no motherfucking Sorority. I don't need you to big sister shit." I scoffed.