LXVII

February 18th

February 18th

I woke to the sound of crying. I looked around confused. Kleo was sitting in the closet crying her eyes out.

"Baby what's wrong?" I asked repositioning myself in my boxers. I walked into the closet with her.

Her puffy eyes looked up at me nose red and all.

"Promise I can't fix it if I don't know what's wrong ma."

"S-s-so I went in the kitchen and m-made myself some food... I had 2 d-d-doughnuts left and peanut butter crackers. Your daughter was on my b-bladder and I had to pee. M-Major fucking ate the doughnuts and crackers. Plus I'm sleepy still." She broke down crying harder.

"Baby calm down. You crying to hard right now. Just breathe."

"Okay." She hiccuped.

"Wipe your face and go lay down."

"But I got to work and I want doughnuts." She cried. I grabbed her face making her look at me.

"Kleo go lay your ass down. The way you crying go lay the fuck down." I said sternly.

"B-baby why are you being mean?" She cried out.

"Go Kleo. Naked in this cold ass closet crying on the floor. Go lay down."

"C-Can you c-come with me?" She wiped her face.

"Yeah I'll be in there in a minute."

She sat on the floor pouting.

"Baby go." I said watching her slowly go into the room.

I got on my phone text Ryan informing her Kleo would be out. Luckily she had no appointments only walk-ins. Afterwards I texted one of my guards to bring two dozens of glazed doughnuts.

"Fix your face." I said getting in bed with her.

She instantly cuddled against my chest. My hands traveled to her ass and I began to softly massage it.

"You got to stop all that crying mama. It's not even the crying it's how hard you be crying. I don't want y'all to be hurt or anything. I understand your hormones all over the place, but it's no need to be crying. Epically when you know I'll fix it." I explained holding her close.

She nodded slowly closing her eyes. I kissed her forehead and lips softly. She wasn't needy but more so clingy when she wanted to be this pregnancy. She refuses to sleep without me though.

I cut the tv on switching it to Netflix. I cut on different works and began to take Kleo hair down. She been complaining about it, but been too tired to take it down herself.

It too me about an hour to undo the wig and an additional hour with the braids.

"It's 10:45." I mumbled to myself. Soon as I was about to get up, Kleo climb on top of me straddling my lap. She snuggled deep in my neck snoring lightly. I rubbed her scalp while my other hand massaged her ass. I was watching Takers when I heard Kleo talking in her sleep.