LXXI

March 27th

March 27th

"Baby..."

"Kleo?" I responded back half sleep.

"Can you stop being mad at me and cuddle me please."

"... no"

"Pleaseeeee."

"Nope. Ask that nigga."

"Silas!!!! I said I'm sorry. I just want you to hold us." She whined.

I turned around wrapping my arms around her small belly. She got comfortable scooting closer to me. I sighed closing my eyes.

"I just was talking about braids." She mumbled.

"Sleep."

"I love you papa." She whined turning around looking at me.

"I love you too." I said feeling her bump against me. I rubbed the side of her stomach getting comfortable falling asleep.

I woke up to Kleo wiggling out my arms. I covered my eyes from the sun blinding me.

"Good morning papa." She smiled.

"Morning Kle."

"Shower with me?"

"I'll be in there."

She got up wobbling in the bathroom. I just watched her, because her pregnant with my baby was a sight to see... Although I'm mad at her.

I got up stretching following her into the bathroom. I took my morning pee, before joining her in the shower.

We took a shower in peace before getting out. Kleo wasn't huge but she had a perfect belly. It was no more hiding it.

"What you want to eat?" I asked her.

"Cereal and fruit."

"That's it?"

"Eggs too." She smiled.

I nodded walking to the kitchen with her following closely.

"Can we talk?" She asked looking at me.

"What is it?" I responded while starting her eggs.

"Umm.. I want a to have the baby here."

"As in Italy?"

"No in the house."

"Kleo you so last minute. Babygirl damn near ready and I know nothing about this shit."

"Well we were doing a water birth at first."

"Then you changed your mind. Call your doctor and then let me know." I said grabbing my phone.

"You so distant. Why?"

"You don't want to be a stay at home wife?" I asked. I put the eggs on a small plate and grabbed some fresh fruit.