XVIII

February 28th

February 28th

"Kleo..." I growled looking at her.

"Hmm?" She asked look at me innocently.

"Stop putting those lil fingers in my food. I asked you did you want anything before I got home."

She rolled her eyes getting up.

"Where you going?"

"To get my own shit bitch!" She said putting on her slippers. Before she could get to the door I had her pinned against the wall.

 Before she could get to the door I had her pinned against the wall

"Why do you got this nasty attitude? I fucked it out before I left. You still limping and shit. But that pretty mouth of yours about to get you in trouble. What's the issue now baby?" I asked wrapping my arms around her waist.

"I wanted to spend time with you today."

"I asked did you want to go-"

"I don't want to spend time with them. Only you. In our bed cuddling naked."

"Stop cutting me off lil bit. Stop disrespecting me thinking you gone get respect in return. The last thing I want to do is disrespect you. BUT you not gone continue especially when I been trying to please you. I work and you know this. If I can lay with you every day I would most definitely."

"... sorry."

"Next time I ask do you want some food, tell me. I'm not no mind reader and I ain't going to baby you. You got to tell me 'yes I'm hungry.'"

"Okay I understand."

"Good, go get your food." I said pecking her lips.

She looked at me in disbelief. I waited to see if she was going to ask me.

"Can you come please."