XXXI

November 18th

November 18th

It's been 2 weeks, we have received numerous threats... More than I could count on both hands. I have a feeling he's dead, but I haven't told Kleo. She's been in her own world clinging to me... But some days she acted off. I moved us somewhere secluded. In a house to be exact. All her old stuff is here, and so is the baby's stuff.

I started virtual therapy and it's been going good. I want to be a better man for Kleo and Messiah. I won't let my old self define the man I am trying to become.

"Kleo, let's shower princess."

"No."

"It's been a week. Let's go wash you up."

"I want to wash up with my son." She said smartly. I ignored her picking her up instead. I carried her to the shower and cut it on. I took our clothes off before getting in with her in front of me.

"We going to ignore each other in the shower?" I asked washing her body. She huffed in return. I paid her no mind. I ended up washing her hair and getting her dressed after.

"We going to pump that milk out." I smiled.

"Why?"

"So my son will be fed when he returns."

"If he returns..."

I ignored her by attaching the pumps to her.

Her boobs were so swollen and full. While she was pumping I combed her hair. I ended up adding some product I seen her use and brushed it into a low ponytail before adding oil.

"You look pretty mama." I smiled.

"..thanks." She mumbled. I leaned down kissing her forehead, nose, then lips softly watching her faintly smile.

"What you want to eat?"

"Nothing."

"Okay, I guess I'll order something. Want to watch a movie or anything?"

I texted Kong a long ass order for Freddy's. She loves the bacon cheeseburger, cheesecurds, chilli dog, and cheese fries. So I decided to get all of the above. Afterwards I saw the breast pumps were full so I removed them. Time to date these and store them in the freezer.

"Why you act like the shit don't bother you. Like you fucking planned for him to get taken.... WAIT is that what the fuck it is? You sick motherfucker." She screamed causing me to look confused. A nigga just trying to feed her Roger from American Dad head ass. Can't even store breast milk without her shits.

I ignored her focusing on the groupchat as everyone spoke in code.

"I SAID WHERE MY SON NIGGA!" She yelled hitting me in my mouth. I huffed. Nice guy gets you no where and clearly we are no where!

So I decided to be the bigger person and go sit outside. This what I meant when I said she acted off. Even Major would keep his distance which is why he followed me outside.

I laughed watching him bring me his favorite ball. I chuckled, rubbing his head before throwing it. He took off running. We continued until Kleo came outside starting too.

"So you don't hear me? You been doing this shit everytime I bring him up, so I know something. Sitting in that office for hours whispering and acting strange after. I know. This one of your sick ass plans like kidnapping me was? I can't put shit behind you.." She said putting her hands on me.

I counted to 10 like I learned in therapy breathing in and out.

"Maybe we need space. I'll sleep in the guest room you sleep in the master." I smiled softly walking away or at least trying to. This bit- girl threw Major's wet ass ball at my head.

"Fuck you Silas."

"Cool Kleo. I dead ass don't even care about trying no more. I'm not going to disrespect you, but you can go stay with Razz or Hush or somebody. I been here for you like I haven't lost a child too. Like I'm not searching for him. Wait, the fact that I am starting to think he's dead because I'm losing hope but held it in. You only been thinking about yourself to the point I have started therapy! I have to cry to myself and be strong for you, him, and myself. Matter of fact you can stay here I'll leave babygirl." I said kissing her forehead walking in.

I sat on the bed frustrated this shit happened to me. I got up throwing clothes in my bag.

"Wait-"

"Kleo please just go away."

I made it look like I was leaving and just ended up in the guest room. I was careful to not make any sounds while I unwinded while looking at Blaze and Tammy's recent transactions from their banks. Smart but not that smart huh.

"Some expensive ass hotel huh." I mumbled chuckling. I sent the information to the crew and I know we need to plan. Yet it's a part of me that wants to act on it now. Like let's take them down now. We don't know what they got over there though but we also don't know how long they'll be in one place. I got snatched out my thoughts when I heard screaming. I was going to let the guards handle it, but Kong was out running errands and grabbing food.

I sighed getting up. I walked in the room where I heard the screaming to see Kleo. She was on the floor rocking back and forth with her knees to her chest. The baby's blanket was on the floor beside her. Her perfect face was red with a lot of tears and snot. Her eyes and lips where puffy and every time she sniffed her nostrils flared.

"Kleo?"

Her head popped up before she ran to me hugging me. "I'm sorry.... I'm just lost with him. I'm sorry I am Silas."

I stayed silent wiping her face with my shirt. We sat on the couch while she laid on my chest still crying. I rubbed her back resting my head on top of hers. We stayed like that until I felt my phone buzz.

"FUCK MAN!" I yelled in frustration and hurt.