XXVIII

October 18th

October 18th

I watched as Kleo ate. She shook with her head down. We were in the living room sitting in complete silence. I was handling business, Tammy was found. Blaze still hiding. Razz will be me until this shit is over. Plus nobody will protect Kleo the way that I do. Razz was the perfect candidate to be me, because he goes hard for her just like I do.

The doctor said she could've died. My son could've died. Blaze caused that much damage. Kleo is on bedrest basically. I hated to be around her, because I could've protected them. I was planning on snatching her up, but I was giving her more space. I had hella paperwork to do and got caught up. Blaze gave me the fucking paperwork for us to go in business together, I guess to distract me. So his plan actually did work... He got her first.

I would never ever put my hands on her... I mean I was, but it was going to be after she gave birth and her 6 weeks was up. A fair fight and I was gone aim at her arms mostly.

Everything made sense. He came here for her. He came here for my family. I pray he bring his ass to my house, so I can show him why he should've stayed in Jamaica.

"... Silas..." She whispered.

"Huh?" I asked getting excited she hasn't spoke to me since she been here. She hasn't spoke, showered, eaten, nothing. Just look around paranoid by the slightest sound.

"It hurts to chew."

"I'm sorry lil bit. What do you want instead?"

"Nothing."

"That's not smart though. You got to feed the baby. You haven't eaten nor showered." I said looking at her stomach. I have not felt my son her whole pregnancy.

"Yogurt? I want pickles, may you chew them up for me?"

I just looked at her. She wants me to bird feed her.

"Or you can make me a smoothie and yogurt."

I nodded doing that. Once I was done I sat her request in front of her.

"Thank you."

"No problem. I am about to go to bed." I said getting comfortable on the couch.

"Okay."

I laid out on the couch and this girl was just looking at me.

"Umm if you going to kill me let me know."

"Sorry." She mumbled getting up limping to the bedroom. I heard the shower running.