XXXVIII

October, Friday the 13th

I huffed as I got dressed. Tonight Rue bribed me into going to this 'All Black Masquerade' party. Since that dream of Silas, I been doing better for myself. Well trying to.

I no longer starve myself. I eat one meal every other day. I stopped the drugs somewhat. I started back getting my hair and nails done.

I bent over to put my heels on before walking to my car. I drove listening to Tink. I looked around while pulling up to the event.

"Shits crowded." I mumbled frowning. I haven't stepped out like this in so long.

I got out seeing Rue run up to me.

"BITCHHHHHHH! You so sexy. Pose hoe. Right now!" He commanded. I shrugged posing in front of my car.

"Sexyyyyy! Let's go in

"Sexyyyyy! Let's go in." He said dragging me in. I placed my mask over my face gently.

"This some fancy shit." I whispered. I was thinking ass shaking booty bouncing shit. All these hoes in elegant gowns.

"No capppp. Let's go to the bar." He said mugging people who was eyeing us.

We walked to the bar and I let him order me whatever while I looked around. I saw a bunch of people in a section laughing and drinking. They looked familiar but I don't got time to be playing guess who.

"Here hoe drive the boat." He cheesed as the bar tender poured Hennessy in my mouth.

"The music sucks and the food look nasty."

"Let's order pizza." Rue suggested.

"Bet and some wings. How the hell you get us into this?"

"Girl my man had tickets but bailed last minute. I'm thinking this some live turnt shit, lies..."

I laughed at his crazy ass ways. I felt someone staring at me so I looked up, but I didn't see anybody.

"Pizza will be here in 30." Rue said grabbing me out my thoughts.

"What kind you get?"

"Supreme pizza and buffalo wings." He answered.

"Okay. What about the music?"

"I feel like maybe we can take over. Use your good looks on Mr. DJ man."

"Umm Rue he looks like he loves men. Not women."

"Hmmm he do don't he?" Rue smirked.

"Bitchhhh...."

"I'll be back pooh." He said disappearing.

"Can I get a red bull and Hennessy?" I smiled at the bar tender who smiled back.

"You know you and you friend the coolest ones tonight. These stuck up mother fuckers just want wine. Then it's a section who keeps ordering hard liquor nonstop. If it wasn't for college!" The bartender expressed.

"I'm sorry your night so rough babe. I'm glad my friend and I has made it somewhat better." I smiled at her.

Rue came back smiling saying 5 minutes. I nodded.

"You got cash on you?" I asked.

"About $2,500. Why?"

"The bartender having a bad night. She said we were the coolest ones so far. I was just going to tip her nice."

He nodded handing me $500 and I matched his energy.

"Excuse miss gowrllllll." Rue said getting her attention.

"Yes?" She laughed.

"This from us okay? You have a good night. Don't let these stuck up bitches ruin your night. Make work fun. Matter of fact we'll make it fun for you. Just wait on it." Rue said handing her the money.

"Wow... Thank you so much." She said looking like she wanted to cry.

"You're welcome babe!" I cheesed.

"Can we get some Don?" Rue asked.

"Mixing liquor tonight okkkkk." I said hearing "Thot Shit" come on.

We both drunk the clear before running to the dance floor. See Rue, that bitch be trying to out twerk me. You can't out twerk Kleo. My shit move effortlessly.

Once the song was over we were getting stares.

"BOO BITCH!" Rue yelled.

Essence started playing and that shit there  got me moving my hips. Overall we danced on the bar, got the bartender to dance with us, drunk some more, and showed our ass.

We were dancing to Freak Hoe when I felt someone come behind me.

"Oop I see you pooh." Rue yelled out.

This presence was too strong. Whomever was behind me tried holding my dress down the whole time. I turned around and froze.

"Silas?"

"You showing your ass at my event mamas." He said shaking his head. I tried taking his mask off, but he moved my hands to his neck.

"How you know it was me?"

"A body like that hard to come by. Plus I know my girl. I see you got some new tattoos."

"Yes... I hope this not a dream." I mumbled keeping my composure.

"When were you dreaming? When I almost knocked you out? Naw mama... I just cleared your footage. The time was the same. I really want to take you home tonight."

"Okay." I said hopeful.

"Be patient. I still might take you tonight though."

I hugged him, holding him tightly. He leaned down hugging me back while rubbing my ass.

"I love you Silas."

"Mmhm I bet your crazy ass do. Let's go."

I said bye to Rue and followed Silas out. He drove us to my place and carried me in.

"You back for good?" I asked.

"Not quite. You been playing."

"Mmm, why you throw that boring ass event? How you know where I stay?" I questioned watching Major run up to him.

"Kleo."

"Hmm?"

"Shut the fuck up."

I pouted.

The rest of the night was a blur.... The next day Rue told me I got drunk and started seeing Silas yet he wasn't there so he brought me home. Everything just feel so real.