XLIX

January 16th

January 16th

I stretched as I snuggled my face in Kleo's hair. I rubbed my hand over her stomach thinking back on our son. I let out a shaky breath.

"Hey it's going to be okay. I know you miss him. Some days are harder than others. We'll always carry this pain, but we'll eventually learn how to live with it." She turned around cupping my face looking me directly in my eyes as she spoke. She planted a sweet kiss on my lips laying her head back down.

I pulled her closer to me watching her eyes flutter close. Her chest was pushed up against mine, I could feel her hard nipples poking.

Still no sex.

I watched her steady breathing and smiled at the pout that was on her lips. I ran my fingers over her lips before kissing them. I guess we sleeping in today. Good. Kleo thinks a motherfucker suppose to wake at 7 in the morning. Hell no. 9 still too early for me. Ace was having a huge party tonight. I agreed to go, Kleo will be out with her friends.

I laid my head by hers' since she decided to lay on my pillow. I closed my eyes falling asleep.

I woke up to the sound of laughing. Martin was playing as Kleo was braiding my hair as I laid on her chest. No wonder I was so comfortable.

"Glad to see you up papa." She said when she noticed me.

"Hey princess. What time is it?" I asked kissing her neck. 

"2:35pm." She said eating some fruit from a fruit cup. Once she put it down she was doing my hair again.

I nodded getting comfortable again. I woke up confused to see Kleo ass all over me knocked out.

"Baby."

"Princess." I called out again.

"Kleo Promise." I said sternly.

"Hmm?"

"It's 9 almost 10 mamas. It's storming hard."

"9? Oh shit I had to go at 6:30."

"Yeah, 7 for me." I rubbed her checking my phone.

"It's rescheduled." We said at the same time. We busted out laughing.

"What you want to eat?"

"Anything baby."

"I kind of want pizza."

"Order it."

I laid back watching the tv still play Martin. Crazy ass girl obsessed with this show.

"Shower while we wait?" She asked.

I nodded letting her lead the way.

"Oooo we can play uno after." She smirked.

"Naw you be crying when you don't win." I chuckled.

"You be cheating mister sir."

I watched her fill the bath tub up with water. This not no damn shower.

"I want to expand."

"What?"

"The shop... I want my own building. Mine. Not a floor of someone's building. My own." She smiled softly.

I got in the tub with her following me in.

"Let's make it happen then princess."

"No Silas! I want to do this on my own. Please?"

"Why? You got a husband that's willing. Why?"

"So I can have an accomplishment. You do everything for me. Let me do this for myself." She pouted.

"You gone tell me when you need help?"

"No papa I'm not. I want to figure everything out. So this can have Kleo name on it. No help."

I nodded giving up.

"No slick helping hand either." She smiled softly.

"You got my word. I might offer again, but I won't go against your final answer."

She turned around straddling me.

"No."

"Silassssssss!"

"Stop whining no. We not ready yet."

"I'm getting in the shower. You want to go fuck someone else?" She asked with an attitude getting in the shower.

I laughed going to get in the shower in the guest room. I hopped out and threw my boxers on going back to the bedroom.

Kleo evil ass walked in with the pizza and some more shit.

Soon as she put it down and was about to walk away. I pushed her against the wall.

"Run that shit back." I said choking her adding a little pressure.

"I said you want to go fuck someone else the fuck!"

"I'll kill you and him. Test me. You want a reaction out of me so bad." I said letting her go. Fed up with her bullshit, I went to my man cave and chilled in there.

I decided to play 2k.

"PASS THE BALL!" I yelled at Hush.

"Bitch I did."

"After I told to to pass it. If we lose I'm never playing with you again." I said irritated.

"Nigga you need some pussy or some ole mad ass!" Hush laughed.

"We took a L because you want to be funny and shit. Fucking skeleton face ass."

Kleo walked in with a plate with pizza, wings, and pasta on it and a beer in her other hand.

"You didn't eat." She said sitting it on the table.

I nodded looking at the game. I waited until she left, well tried to. She stood over me just watching me.

"You trying to poison me?" I questioned while cutting the game off.

"No."

"So why you just watching me?"

"Why you so bitchy?" She asked.

"Kleo you blowing me ma. You dead standing over me after giving me a plate. You didn't make this shit so you not waiting to see if it's good. We eat papa john's meat lovers all the time."

"I just wanted to be around you." She mumbled.

"Okay Kle."

"This argument pointless."

"No Kleo that mouth going to cause a lot of issues if you don't get it together."

"I'm sorry Silas."

"As fuck."

She huffed sitting by me.

"Why won't you fuck me?"

"Correction. Make love. But because we not ready."

"Clearly I am."

"Well I'm not! It's usually the nigga that's pressuring the female. You not respecting my wishes. I'm not ready for the what if's! What if you get pregnant. What if something happens to another child of our's? What if you run off? I'm good for now. My mental matters."

"You don't even get hard no more!"

"Kleo I do then I get soft thinking about our dead son!"

I felt my phone vibrate and looked down to see Hush telling me I didn't cut the game off completely and my mic was on.

I let out a huff heading upstairs after cutting the game off.