XIII

December 31st

December 31st

Christmas was shitty... I'm freshly married and my Christmas was just pathetic as hell. My niggas done seen my wife and all her tricks... I fucked up. I need a son soon and it's just not happening at the rate I'm going.

I had to beg Razz to leave so I could make shit right, but it's a New Years party happening tonight. Kleo was currently in the shower. Ignoring me.

"Lil bit?" I called from the other side of the door.

Silence

I opened the door and stood against the doorframe.

She got out the shower maybe 30 minutes later. Yes. I waited for her. She stepped out ignoring me still. She started to wash her face and brush her teeth. She set up her phone going live.

"Hey y'all! Long time no see. How was y'all's Christmas?" She asked.

"Mine was shitty as fuck! Niggas ain't worth shit!!!!"

"So you gone get on live but ignore me?" I asked getting pissed.

"Y'all hear something?" She asked starting on her makeup.

"What y'all got planned for New Years? I'm going to a lil party I ain't even feeling."

"Bet Kleo. She about to get off live everyone." I stepped in the camera. Before I could end it she ended up hitting me dead in the jaw.

"I'm so fucking sick of you!"

"Kleo what the fuck?" I yelled walking up.

"You just love embarrassing me! First you kissing stripper hoes. But Now..... You walk in the camera dick on hard in nothing but your boxers. Dumb ass bitch." She said going clean off.

"Baby I'm sorry-"

"Get the fuck out my face." She mumbled tightening my robe she had on.

"I'm sorry live." She said smiling. I watched her. I could tell her feelings was hurt. My messages was blowing up and I checked to see the group-chat clowning me.