LXXIII

May 29th

May 29th

"Kleo... Baby." I said still trying to get her to talk to me.

"Can you leave?"

"No." I shrugged stripping from my dirty clothes. I hopped in the shower using Kleo things and got out throwing on a pair of boxers Kleo bought for herself.

"Why you here?" She huffed.

"Because you my wife and I fucked up." I said laying near her.

"Move Silas."

"My name is daddy."

"Your name is bitch." She mumbled.

I laughed lightly letting it slide as she ate her food.

"How's Hush?" She whispered making me feel worse.

"He's stable, but he lost hella blood. We're just waiting for him to wake up."

"That's good. Leaigh talking cash money shit."

"I know that shit had me hot at the hospital. Which added to the fire. I'm sorry I blew up on you. I'm just mad I couldn't be there when it happened. I'm mad she was talking so bad about you and you weren't there. I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry too. I didn't know it was your phone. I would never do something like that." She frowned.

"You bet not cry."

"You were just so mean to me." She cried out.

"I'm sorry. What you want or need me to do."

"Buy me ice cream." She said still crying.

I laughed nodding my head. I texted one of my guards and told them to bring her a pint of cookies and cream, a hot pickle, and a big bag of hot chips.

"Done. Anything else?" I asked wiping her face.

"No." She shook her head.

I laid down pulling her into me. I kissed her head and looked off into space.

"It's okay. We're good and he's going to wake up." Kleo said rubbing my face.

I smiled lightly.

"I'm blessed to have you in my life." I smiled.

I looked around the room before eyeing Kleo.