XLVI

December 24th

December 24th

I drove to the trap at 9 in the morning. Yes 9. Kleo still sleep and I got shit to handle.

"Bea let me talk to you." I said soon as I walked in.

"Yes Boss man."

"Next time you step to my wife. I'm going to step to you like you a nigga off the streets. Bitch stop playing these games with me."

"She stepped to me."

"You lying now?"

"She was talking about getting dick from the bartender. I told her I was going to tell you, then her gay friend hit me."

I laughed loudly.

"I know that's a lie. Kleo has only been touched by me in that way."

"What about Blaze?"

"Rape! Really?"

"Meaning she wanted it honestly."

The whole trap got quiet. Hush looked shocked. I pulled my gun out and aimed it at her head.

"I'm pregnant."

"That's too bad."

"It's yours."

"Bitch whatever we had was 5 years ago! You sucked my dick!" I said shooting her.

"Next time I won't miss. Clean this shit up."

"Damn nigga! I'm trying to leave after getting my duffel bag and hear a gunshot. I'm running thinking it's these hoes or niggas. It's you!" Hush said laughing.

"Hell yeah. Bea need to learn her position. Talk less I promise she wouldn't have gotten popped in the mouth." I shrugged going up stairs to get my money with Hush following me.

"I'm not mad. What you got going on for tomorrow?"

"Nothing movies, presents, and food."

"You think Kleo forgave us?" He asked looking uneasy. After he apologized everyone decided to apologize too. Money do what monkey see.

"Honestly no."

"You think she'll let us come over for Christmas?"

"She not like that unlike some people." I said side eyeing him.

"I deserved that but the crew gone come through tomorrow. Let me know what time works best for y'all."

"Ight nigga. I got to go to the jeweler. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Most definitely bro."

I grabbed my duffel bag walking towards my car and drove to my personal jeweler. I prayed everything was in order for Kleo.

"Hey baby!" I smiled answering her FaceTime call.

"Hey papa."

"You called right in time. I just left from getting your last gift."