XXV

October 2nd

October 2nd

I laid back in my condo I had to buy due to motherfuckers burning my shit. Today would have been 10 months in marriage. Well it still is because we are legally married.

I watched closely at the video playing in front of me. She was at a little coffee shop that sell doughnuts with Razzle Snazzle. She huge as fuck I can't even lie. I watched them laugh as she rubbed her belly.

One of my workers spotted her out and literally set everything up so I could watch her. I got someone running the tags on the car that they drove in. I'll have an address soon and hopefully it's her car and not his.

"Why you keeping tabs on her?" Tammy asked.

"Ummm I'm still married and she's carrying my child."

"That baby probably not yours." She shrugged.

"Didn't you get your ass beat by Razz? Don't make me beat your ass too. Stay in your position. The rebound. Side hoe. A distraction. A bad one." I said raising my voice

I paid her no mind while she cried in the corner like I beat the shit out of her. I decided to watch Tv and cut the volume on max. Y'all this hoe cried louder.

"Get out."

"NO SILAS! I love you and you just put me to the side like I'm nothing for her." She yelled hitting my chest.

I laughed causing her to go wild. She literally took all the spit in her mouth and spat it on me. Next thing I know I punched ole girl in the mouth.

"You hit me..."

"Get your disrespectful ass out my house." I said dragging her by her ugly beat up ass wig.

"I'm calling the police on you. Then guess what! You gone rot in jail with no wife, no baby, nor ME! The main one who held you down! Me!" She screamed causing a scene with blood leaking from her mouth.

"Bitch you'll be dead before you can even press the call log." I said laughing evilly before slamming the door including her fingers.

Bitch knew better. Scratch that if she knew better she would've done better now she might lose some fingers if I don't open the door.

In all honesty though.

I feel like shit... A son. I'm literally having a prince. I picked up on it in her lives. I can't lie that shit hurt me to the core. I'm not present because of my fuck ups. Yet she played shit wrong. My whole house in flames, my money, my cars, everything gone. Now I'm stuck with this Dizzy hoe.

I closed the screen that Kleo was on getting ready for a meeting with a potential connect. I opened the door letting that hoe release her fingers before going to my closet.

I settled on a simple white button up with some dress pants.

After handling my business I walked to my car and drove towards the restaurant

After handling my business I walked to my car and drove towards the restaurant. Nice little Italian restaurant.

Interesting

"Welcome to Vincotti's do you have reservations?"

"Yes it should be under Myles." I said smiling softly.

"Of course, your party is waiting follow me." She said leading to a table in the cut.

"Enjoy."

I saw my connect waiting.

"King! How are you?" He said giving me a firm shake.

"Good and you Myles?"

"I'm great... Call me Blaze. No need to hide behind a street name or last name. Blaze Myles... It's a pleasure." He said giving me a smirk. As Kleo taught me... I feel like this nigga throwing shots. It's some tension in here.

"How you find me? What makes your supply better?"

"Well... It's coming straight from Jamaica. It's true our product is the best of the best." He said avoiding my first question.

"Why didn't you do a virtual meeting with me?"

"Well you see I got personal business here too. My girl left me and I'm fighting for my family."

"Hmm... I feel you."

We continued to talk about business and I just couldn't shake off that weird snake feeling. We were so deep in a hole though, due to me dipping in product money since I lost everything.... I had to take this chance. Our meeting was over in maybe 30 minutes. We sat and talked until we both got tired of basically going back and forth.

I ended up leaving heading to Target to buy some baby shit. Kleo and I not talking, and I have no clue what a baby needs. I'll wing it though.

Hush told me diapers and wipes. He might want some Caprisuns too when I was a young nigga I use to want them, but the squeezees were a dollar and "inexpensive" so I got those instead. I struggle my whole life until Kleo picked a nigga up. I miss my girl. I'm missing my son growing. I just want my family back that's Kian though. King wants to kill her for the foul bullshit she pulled. Yet Silas... He's in the middle unsure of what to do....

The hiding getting old though. Real old.