"Homework Buddy." Pt. 4

Start from the beginning

"What? I thought you said you'd go easy on me." Peter gasped.

"Oh. I guess you get one pass." Wade teasingly dragged his finger down Peter's chest.

Peter relaxed.

Wade professionally took his shirt off with one hand, the other hand was now slipping under Peter's shirt.

Wade was, in fact, very muscular. He's played many school sports. His biceps were tight against his skin, and his abs were flat and toned.

Peter was very turned on. He shivered and locked his eyes with Wade's. He wanted to look away in embarrassment, but something was holding him back.

"Are you marveling in my muscles, baby boy?"

Peter absently nodded.

Wade laughed and slipped Peter's shirt off too. Peter leaned forward to accommodate him.

"Well look at that. You have a little muscle to you!" Wade squeezed Peter's hip.

"Not really." Peter doubted.

"Whatever!" Wade scoffed sarcastically. "I'm going to shower you with kisses and love!" He continued to kiss all over Peter's body.

Peter stifled a laugh as his lips tickled his pale skin.

But the air thickened with lust.

Peter's laugh faded away and he knew what Wade was waiting for.

"All you have to do is relax, baby boy, k? Tell me if anything hurts or isn't comfortable for you." His voice softened to barely a whisper.

Peter nodded feverishly and stared up at the ceiling.

Wade kisses back down Peter's body and lifted his long legs to sit on top his own thighs.

"Shhhhh relax." Wade whispered. "Do you have any lube on you?"

"No?" Peter looked away from the ceiling.

"Well...." Wade thought. "If you still want to, I can still-you know? It might hurt for your first time."

"I mean-you can look in the bathroom, but I don't think there'd be any in there." Peter blushed.

Wade smiled. "Of course there wouldn't be."

"I still want to." Peter sat up in the awkward position. "Please don't leave."

"Oh, sweet cheeks. I'm not going to leave." Wade slid his hand along Peter's jaw. "I'll do whatever you want."

"Ok." Peter laid back down, now nervous again.  "Are you sure though? You won't be able to-"

"I know. It's ok. Just your face alone could get me off." Wade smirked slyly.

Peter's breath hitched and he looked away.

Wade sat Peter up and removed both his boxers and jeans. "Damn. You're really pretty Petey. My pretty Petey."

Peter still didn't make eye contact, face all red and flushed.

Wade pushed Peter down back on the bed and moves his legs back around his own. He brought his hand down and held it in front of his face. "Here. Suck."

Peter tilted his head.

"Come on." Wade cooed. "I'm not just going to go in all dry. That'd hurt."

"Ok." Peter's voice wavered. He teasingly brought Wade's fingers to his mouth.

Wade smiled and used his other hand to massage Peter's hips. "Don't mind me."

Peter's face was all red now, and it was working down his chest. He'd never had so much attention before.