Chapter 92: The seven Potters

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I never returned back to hiding beacuse of the child and stayed with the Weasley's at the Burrow. Molly didn't want to let me out of sight.

But as a long and scary summer in hiding came to an end, it was time to get Harry out from Privet Drive 4. «I don't think he will agree to this idea» Hermione said on our way there.

«That's why we gotta force him» I answered like it was obvious.

«Right..» She muttered.

We arrived outside the house and Hagrid, Ron and Hermione knocked on the door. Harry opened it and hugged Ron and Hermione. «You know you shouldn't be here, Y/n» George whispered to me.

«I shouldn't be loads of places. Like that grocary store last week when I got kicked out. I returned the day after» I answered him, chuckling.

«You kicked the lady that owns the shop» He shrugged. «You shouldn't have returned there»

«She told me I couldn't eat the food in the store!»

«You hadn't bought it!» George defended the bitch.

«Who cares.. I'm with child...» I muttered and headed over to greet Harry aswell. We all headed inside his house and entered his empty livingroom. His uncle, aunt and coussin must have left, understandable.

«Hello Harry» Bill greeted Harry.

«Hello» He answered him.

«How's it going Harry?» I greeted him aswell.

«What are you doing here?» He looked down at my stomach. «Aren't you... knocked up..?»

«Harry!» Hermione hit him in the back of the head. «You know they're married? Right?»

«Pregnant..» He corrected himself.

«I'm here on behalf of Sirius to make sure you don't die» I smiled and ruffled up his hair.

Harry noticed the scar Bill had gotten from Greyback when he attacked him. Luckily Bill wasn't a werewolf. At least not fully, only a little grumpy around fullmoon. «It's from the wolf Greyback. Figured out I'd pay back the favor one day» Bill slightly smiled.

«Well, you're still beautiful to me» Fleur said and kissed him on the cheek.

«Just remember, Fleur, Bill takes his steak on the raw side now» Remus spoke as I passed him.

«My husband the joker» Tonks chuckled. That's right. Remus and Tonks got married. A tiny cermony. Very nice. This really was the summer for getting married. «By the way, wait till you hear the news-» She was about to tell them before she got cut off by Moody.

«Can't wait, no time for cozy catch up» He Told us even though I think we all needed it. «We have to get the hell out of here. Potter, you're underage, which means you've still got the trace on you»

«What is the trace?» Harry wondered.

«If you sneezed, the Ministry will know who wiped your nose. The point is that we have to use those modes, of transport which the trace can't detect. Brooms, thestrals and like. We'll go in pairs. That way if anything is out there waiting for us...I reckon there will be ... they won't know which Harry Potter is the real one» Moody told him.

«The real one?» Harry was confused of what was gonna happen.

«I do belive you are fully aware of this particular brew» Moody held up the polyjuice potion.