Chapter 46: Grimmuald Place 12

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Y/N's POV:

            Dear Y/n
I'm sorry to hear that you have had a fight with your friend. I would love nothing more than for you to come and spend the rest of your break here in London. I will send Remus to get you. I can't wait to see you again.
            ~S.B

I put the letter down and a big smile grew bigger. I couldn't belive that Sirius was willing to risk his hidingspot just to see me.

«Hello Y/n» I fell off my chair.

«Don't shoot!» I turned around to see Remus «You scared me...» I huffed as I got up from the floor. «You're early...» I pointed at the letter.

«Sirius sent that 3 days ago, so not really. The owl is just very late»

«Oh» I nodded and stepped over to the bed.
I started putting my things in my bag. I lifted up my Golden egg to look at it before I put it in my bag.

«Aha. You haven't figured the egg out yet?» Remus asked while taking my bag for me.

«No. The bloody thing screams no matter what I do. I have tried everything» I shrugged as Remus grabbed my hand and everything started spinning.

The spinning ended and I looked around to see a big building. I looked into the windows to see many families eating their dinners.

This looks nice... Maybe Sirius and I can have that to one day?

Remus tapped his wand at the ground and the building grew wider. «Wow..» My eyes grew wide as Remus leaded me into the house.

We closed the door behind us and suddenly I heard someone shout at me. «Blood traitor!»

«Shut up you old witch!» Sirius yelled and covered a portrait of the lady that had screamed at me.

He mouthed to me that we should follow him.
I nodded and stepped carefully not to make the woman yell again. We walked into the kitchen and Sirius closed the door.

«Y/n, You have grown so much since last time» Sirius said and hugged me tight. I hugged him back with a smile. I can't describe the feeling i felt. It was like I belonged here.

«It's only been 7 months» I giggled. We pulled away from the hug and he just stood there looking at me.

«Are you alright?» He asked concearned.
«With the tournament, your friend and... everything else..?» He asked the last one very quietly.

«I'm alright..» I put on a brave smile. «I enjoy the tournament actually.. except this bloody egg I got. It's supposed to give me my next clue, but I can't seem to figure it out»

«You're gonna solve it eventually» Sirius assured me with a kind smile.

«Thank you» I returned the smile.

«I have to go now» Remus said pulling me in for a hug before he left. «Be careful in the tournament pup» He chuckled while we pulled away.

«Pup?» I asked confused.

«Since you're Padfoots kid» He answered and ruffled up my hair before leaving.

«Have you gotten any new hobbies?» He asked.

«No. Not really» I answered.

«Well I have. I have started knitting socks for Buckbeak» He told me with a laugh. «I haven't started yet. Someone needs to teach me how to knit»