Chapter 90: Big news

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We shoved our feelings down and had two fantastic weeks in Paris. Y/n pretended not to care about the child, but she tried to be careful and I saw her hold her hands on her stomach more than once. The honeymoon mostly consisted of Y/n eating and reading books, trying to calm down. She had seen Sirius once and he had given her a little speech about always using protection and I quote him here; «You two multiplies like fucking bunnies. I swear. I can't look down at you one single night because of it...» It made me laugh, but also very nervous that Sirius was watching us.

«Portkey?» She asked.

«Got it here» I held onto the portkey and so did Y/n. Everything started spinning and we soon let go.

We landed in the garden outside the Burrow. A gnome ran into me so I picked it up and threw it over the fence. «Should we tell them now or not?» I asked her. «Do we wanna keep it..?» I nervously asked her.

«...We just...rip the bandage off...» She sighed before walking up to the door. She opned it and I followed close behind. That meant she accepted it. It made me happy that she didn't want to let this go.

«We're home!» I shouted. I heard a noise from upstairs and mom suddenly came running down the stairs.

«George» Mum smiled and pulled me in for a good hug. «How was it?» She asked and hugged Y/n aswell.

«Ehm... It was-» I looked over to Y/n and she nudged me in the side. She wanted me to tell them!? «Goooooooooood»

«George got something to tell you» Y/n said and pinched me in the arm.

«Ouch...» I muttered to her. She started wiggling with her eyebrows and so did I it back, trying to comunicate like that.

«What is it, dear?» Mom asked me.

«It's Y/n's fault. All her fault!» I tried to save my own skin.

«It was George! It was his idea!» Y/n defended herself.

«It might have been both...» I said and looked down at Y/n. She nodded with me and looked back at mom.

«It might have...» She agreed.

«What did you do...?» Mum asked, worriedly.

«Well. It all started at christmas 1995» I tried to drag this out as long as possible so Y/n would tell them instead.

«Yes?» Mom nodded.

«And then it just kept on, you know» I continued.

«Hey, back already?» Dad came into the kitchen. «Did you have fun?»

«Shhh Arthur! They are trying to tell me something» Mom shushed dad.

«And then it continued a lot when I finished school.... Until.... Y/n....got....pr...e..gna...nt..» I muttered.

Mom passed out and dad had to use a spell to help mom recover. «We didn't mean to» I defended myself as mom woke up and started yelling.

«So irresponsible!»

I saw Y/n had a look of shame on her face. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her a bit closer. «We don't care. We've decided that this can be a good thing» I defended our irresponsibility.

«Don't lie to me. I can see that neither one of you likes this» Mom yelled at me. «And Y/n, I thought you at least was a bit more responsible...»