Chapter 26: Harold or Harry

••••••••••••••••••2 weeks later••••••••••••••••••

I had just bought a Tv and was trying to set it up. «Fuck...» I sweard after getting a papercut.

After an hour of trying to work out how to turn it on, I gave up. I ran out the door and knocked on my neighboors door. «Harold...??» I shouted.

«What?» He groaned and opned the door.
«What do you want?»

«Do you know anything about Tv's?» I asked.

He followed after me into my apartment and showed me how to turn it on.
«You just push this button, and this. Then this and then you point it towards the Tv» He explained it for me. I know I've lived here for a long time, but muggle things will always be weird for me. Us wizards and witches have it easier.

«Thank you» I thanked him and smiled at him.

«No problem...» He muttered and walked towards the door. I whispered a spell that makes it victims sweat like crazy.

He got really hot and fell to the floor. He passed out by the heat. «This is my payment...» I muttered while freezing him down while he sweated. «I wish I knew a better spell sober you up»

Harold probably didn't want to sober up, but he probably haven't been sober in years.

I put him on my couch and waited for him to wake up. After an hour he woke up. «Are you feeling alright?» I asked him.

«I feel things...»
«I need some alcohol...» He muttered and tried to get up, but he fell down again.

«Don't» I stopped him. «I'm probably the last one to give another person life advise, but you need to stop. It could kill you»

«I don't care» He answeard.

«Yes you do. You have to care»
«You can't get anywhere in life if you stay like this»

«How am I sober right now?» He wondered all of a sudden.

«I have a great cure for hangovers...» I answeard, thinking about how I did it. «Please Harold, stay here and keep your paws away from the alcohol» I pointed a strict finger at him and headed towards the door.

«I'm going to the grocary shop and I'm gonna buy you chocolate» I told him while putting on my shoes.

«Chocolate?» He asked confused.

«I promise you that it will make you feel better» I smiled and ran out the door.

I returned again after 1 hour. I had bought chocolate frogs in a Wizard candy store 10 minutes from here. «Harold? Are you here?» I called.

«Yes...» He groaned.

I handed him the box with the frog. He looked at it with wide eyes as it moved around. «What is this?»

«It's something special..» I told him, looking down at him. «These help. Trust me»

«What happened with you?» He asked. «And drugs works better than chocolate»

«It does not. It only kills you» I told him. I don't know why I never tried drugs. Maybe it was because I didn't think I needed it. That the pain could go away by itself sometime..

«What happened to you?» He asked once more, not touching the chocolate.

«Nothing of your concearn» I replied to him in a mean tone. He nodded and opned the box. He took a look at it and looked a bit weirded out. «Eat, you will feel better» He did as I said and ate it. I thought about it for a second and decided to tell him a little bit of my problems. Maybe we have something in common. «A friend and I did... a chemestry thing.. and we blew up some stuff... she.. died..» I decided not to tell to much.

«I'm sorry..»

«It's fine..» I took a deep breath and sat down in the sofa next to him.

It was nice talking to Harold. He wasn't that much older than me and understood the normal teenage struggle, anxiety muggle things. I'm a witch, yes, but I was raised here.

He told me that he had been heading down the wrong road in his teenages. He ran away from his family when they tried to send him to rehabilitation. How he pays for an apartment amazes me.

«You can call me Harry if you want to...» He muttered while eating the chocolate. «My friends used to call me that...»

I chuckled at his nickname. Harry. That's funny. «Okey, Harry. Stop drinking»

«Its not that easy...» He muttered.

«Yes it is! Just say the words and I'll make you forget it. I can make you forget anything you want. Even your family if you want as fresh start»

«How?» He asked looking up at me.

«I can't tell you, but I can make you forget all of this» I placed a hand on his shoulder. «You could start over»

«That's not possible...»

«But what if it was possible? Would you let me do it?» I asked pulling my wand out without him noticing. Please don't send me to Azkaban... They probably won't... but what if...? Fuck the Ministry.

«If you could make my memories go away. I would let you do it»

«Obliviate» I whispered and I could see him get slightly confused. «You feeling okey, Harry?» I asked.

«Yes I do» He replied with a smile. «Why do you ask?»

«No reason» I smiled back. «Are you leaving this city or..?» I asked him.

«I don't know. Maybe I'll stay. I suddenly feel so happy and full of life» He smiled. He was still and addict and if he tasted alcohol he would most likely end up the same way again so I had to tell him about it.

«What ever you decide to do, you can't drink» I explained to him. «It's very important. You can never drink. Never again»

«Why?» He asked confused.

«I just helped you get rid of a problem.. remember..?» I asked him. I hadn't taken the memory of him getting help with something. He nodded. «And you remember it to be important?» He nodded once more. «You just gotta listen to me..» I told him.

He looked at me in disbelief at first, but he gave in eventually. «Fine, I promise»

••••••••••••••••2 weeks later••••••••••••••••

«Only 4 weeks left....» I muttered laying in my bed.

I heard tapping on the window and I got up in a hurry. I looked out the window to see a owl. He had chrashed into my window.

I opned the window and let him in.
«Hello little owl... What do you got there?» I asked and picked the letter up.

                             Dear Y/n

I miss you a lot. I wish my patents would let you come here and spend the rest of your summer here with us. I hope you're doing okey.

I'm going to Rome tomorrow. I just wanted you to know so you don't get stressed if I don't replye to this letter before in 2 weeks. (Incase my owl doesn't get home in time)

                       - Love from Regina
P.s I hope you have kept your promise.

«Enjoy Rome...I'll stay here alone August 5th...» I muttered. All three of my friends had sent letters about beeing busy now the 5th.
«And I have kept it... mostly..not mentally...»

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Author's note: Next chapter will be much more joyfull, its time for the Quidditch World cup!

Hope you enjoy the story this far :)

Thanks for reading! :)