Chapter 10: Y/N Black

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I was taken back at Lupin's words. Did I tell him the truth without knowing it? AM I THE CHILD!?

I'm the child... I'm Sirius Black's daughter? I'm the daughter of a murderer?!

«Am I his daughter?» I asked Lupin after he stopped talking.

«Aren't you?» He asked.

«Maybe..» I answered. «I don't know» I said and looked up at him.

«You look like him» He said smiling.

«I do?» I asked.

«Mhm»

«I have had visions since the year started»
«Vision's of Sirius, James, Lilly Harry... and you»

«Memories» He said. «You were very young... Hearing about Sirius must bring back memories»

I nodded at his words. I pretended not to be shocked, but it was hard hearing all of this right now. I wasn't ready the hear about my family and where I come from, especially not this family. I'm related to the Malfoys.... ew...

«I have to go...» I said and ran off.
I ran into the common room to see Fred and George coming down the stairs from their dorm room.

«Why are you in such a hurry?» Fred asked me.

I slowed down and walked past them without answering. They grabbed my hands and pulled me off the stairs before I could ran upstairs.
«I don't have time for this right now!» I shouted trying to get loose. «Let me go!»

They let me go, but stopped me from running away. «What do you want?» I asked with a tear in my eye.

«Why are you crying?» George asked.

«I'm not» I said and wiped it away. I didn't even notice that my eyes were leaking.

«Yes you do»

«... I got some not expected news... That's all...» I said not meeting their eyes. It's not everyday you hear that your father is a murderer who killed the parents to one you basically lives with.

«Wanna talk about it..?..» They asked in unison.

«No...» I replied. «It's nothing. It's stupid really..»

They looked at me with an understanding look.
«You want a hug?»Fred asked, smiling slightly.

«Ok....» I said. He gave me a quick hug and pulled away. I looked at George standing there awkwardly. I went in for a hug and he hugged me back. He smelled good I thought, out loud.
«Godric you smell good...» I said. He pulled away and looked down at me. Fuck.

«What did you say?» He chuckled nervously.

«Eh.. I said: Shoe hell mice?» I said feeling my blood leave my face.

«Shoe hell mice?» He asked confused.

«Yes»

«What is that?» Fred asked.

«It's a muggle...candy...» I answered.

«Oh... ok» He said.

After standing there awkwardly for a few minutes I said goodbye and went up to my room.

I walked into the bathroom and splashed water in my face. Did Sirius know I went to Hogwarts? Is he here for me as well as killing Harry? DOES HE WANT TO MURDER ME TOO?!

I stepped out to my bed and lied down. I've always been on my own and I thought that if I ever found my family, I wouldn't be on my own anymore. It turns out that my family is filled with ex-deatheaters and blood supremecists people, oh and some killers. I'm still on my own.

                                     ****

The time flew by and it was now christmas. Remus and I hadn't talked much, but he had told me about Sirius before he went to Azkaban and told some stories about him babysitting me.

Regina, Clarissa and Zoe had all went home for christmas and I stayed behind at the castle like every year.

I walked down to the Great Hall to play chess with Mcgonagall like I did every 23. December.
I lost to her every year and I didn't think it would be any different this year. «Oh Hello Ms l/n» She greeted to me.

«Hello Professor» I greeted her back with a smile. She gave me a cup with hot chocolate and we sat down at the Gryffindor table.
«Have you any plans for the holiday?» Mcgonagall asked me.

«No I don't. All my friends have gone home for Christmas»

«The Weasleys are spending Christmas in the castle this year. I have noiticed that you have been spending some time with Fred and George Weasley this year»

«They're here?»

«Yes» She nodded.

They were staying? Maybe I didn't have to spend christmas alone this year. It would be an awkward christmas though with them.

Mcgonagall and I played 5 rounds of chess. She won every round. «I'm Sorry Ms l/n, but I have to go now. Maybe I'll see you later» She excused herself and left.

I walked around the castle bored out of my mind hoping I wouldn't run into Snape. I ended up out in the courtyard to see the twins. They were making a giant snowman.

I walked over to them and poked Fred on the shoulder. «Hello» I said and he jumped.

«Y/n! There you are» Fred said. «We've been looking for you»

«I can see it wasn't a priority» I chuckled.

«We had to make him» George smiled.

«I understand» I smiled back. «Why are you staying at the castle for christmas?» I asked looking at the snowman.

«I don't know, we just stayed here»
George answered looking down at me.

We walked inside the common room and sat down at the couch infront of the warm fire.
George and Fred talked about their products while I sat and stared into the fire.

George looked over at me. «Something on your mind?» He asked.

«No. Yes. No. Yes... maybe?» I bit my lip in confusion. «I mean, there is something on my mind, yes»

«Do you want to talk about it this time or do you want another hug?» Fred asked.

«Yes. I want a hug and a Goodnight kiss» I said in a jokingly tone.

«What?» Fred asked.

«I just said what George said to me the night we stayed in the Great Hall» I said chuckling.

«You asked for a kiss?» Fred asked George.

«No. She kicked me. And I said that so she would leave me alone» George defended himself.

«You were snoring!» I said. «I didn't just kick you out of the blue»

«You do snore very loud» Fred said laughing.

«You snore very loud too Fred» I chuckled.

«I do not snore!» Fred protested.

«Yes you do. You snore like a pig» George chuckled. «It's bloody annoying»

«Your snoring is even worse!» Fred defended his problem. They both did and the snoring conversation kept going for a long time. Eventually I had to cut in and tell them both that they snored like pigs, both of them.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••