Chapter 54: The third task

A/n: Yeah... Things are going crazy from here 👍🏻 My excuse is that I got bored xD
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I was getting ready to the final task. I put on my clothes and and healed up my cuts. I looked into the mirror, trying to give myself a peptalk. I have to win this. To prove myself.

No distraction's.... win this.. don't think negative thoughts...

«Ready for the task?» Regina asked as I walked out of the bathroom. I looked over to her and nodded.

«Yes» I answered and stepped out of the room. Regina looked at me walking out of the door with an upset look in her eyes. She knew she hadn't really been there for me latley and that made her sad.

I met up with Harry and we walked to the final task togheter. «What if we have to battle each other?» I asked as a joke.

«What!?» He turned pale. I really hope we wouldn't have to do that. I would lose to Krum and Fleur. I don't know about Harry, but I would probably lose to him aswell. He's really good at tall of this.

«Calm down.. I don't think we have to do that» I nervously chuckled.

We arrived at the stadium to the final task and entered the champions tent. Krum and Fleur were already here. «Good luck Y/n» Fleur greeted me with a smile and gave me a quick hug. I awkwardly returned the hug.

«You too» I weakly smiled while pulling away. I gave Krum a pat on the shoulder and wished good luck to him aswell.

I hugged Harry pretty tightly. «Don't die» I whispered before I walked out of the tent since I was the one leading in the tournament.
«S wouldn't want you dead!» I called before I disappeard out of his sight.

I waved up at the publicum. Some of them cheered and some of them shouted mean things. Most students didn't like that I was a champion since I was not of age.

Harry came out behind me and then Krum and Fleur. They waved up to the publicum too.

Dumbledore told us about the task and that we could lose urself in the maze. «Earlier today Professor Moody placed the tri-wizards cup deep within the maze. Only he knows its exact position. Now as Ms L/n...» Dumbledore started saying before the crowd cheered for me. «And Mr Potter tied for first position they will be the first to enter the maze. Followed by Mr Krum...» Now the Bulgarians cheered. «The first person to touch the cup will be the winner. I've instructed the staff to patrol the perimeter, if at any point should a contestant wish to withdraw from the task he or she need only send up red sparks with their wands. Contestants, gather round» «In the maze you'll find not dragons or creatures of the deep. Instead you'll face something more challenging. You see, people change in the maze. Oh find the cup if you can, but be very weary you could just lose yourselves along the way»

«Champions! Prepare yourself!» Moody shouted. And we did.

«On the count of three..-» Dumbledore spoke, but the canons went off.

Harry and I walked into the maze first. We went our separate ways. I looked behind me to see the maze close behind me. Georges eyes met mine and I smiled slightly to him. I turned around and looked into the maze again.

I gotta beat Harry at least!

I started walking forwards cautiously. I looked around me trying to spot any creature, but there where nothing here.

It was impossible to find anything in here. Sometimes it felt like I was fading away, but I quickly pulled myself together again and continued forward to win.