Chapter 74: When I see you again

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Y/N's POV:

I lied on the bed in my room arguing with Bernard when I heard loud voices downstairs.
«Quickly, Harry needs us» I heard.

I bolted up from my bed and ran downstairs. I saw the others apparate away. Tonks was about to apperate when she saw me. «What's happening?» I almost shouted.

«Harry is in danger» She answered.

«What?»

«The ministry» She quickly said and grabbed a hold of me.

She apparated us to a big hall. And I saw Sirius guiding Harry with him to hide him behind a rock.

«Protego» Tonks chanted and made a shield to protect us from a spell shot in our direction. I quickly pulled out my wand and fired a spell back.

«Bombarda maxima!» I yelled. The death eater flew back and hit the wall.

Spells were flying in every direction and I could hear the crazy Bellatrix Lestrage's evil laughter fill the giant hall. I kept seeing ghosts everywhere and almost hit them with spells aswell.

I got in a lot of good spells on the Death Eaters and it felt really good hurting them. I had no idea I was so good with magic as I was. Not to brag.
«Flippendo!» A voice shouted and I was thrown backwards and hit the floor.

«Argh...» I groaned and tried to stand up. The Death Eater looked at me and tried another spell. «Protego!» I shouted and slowly stood up again. I quickly casted a counterspell the Death Eater was petrified.

The coast was clear. No Death Eater had their eyes on me. I looked over to Sirius and ran as fast as I could towards the giant rock or passage way in the middle who whispered thing I couldn't quite hear.

I saw Lucius Malfoy trying to catch this glowing ball, but it hit the ground and shattered into a million pieces.

Malfoy saw me coming and got a questioning look on his face so I took the oportunety to use Depulso on him. He flew backwards and hit another Death Eater, making him fall over him.

«Nice one James!» I heard dad shout to Harry who just cursed a Death Eater. I got a smile on my lips for a second, but I saw Bellatrix casting the killing curse in Harry's direction. My smile instantly dropped and I tried apparating myself over to them, but I wasn't able to do it.

I was not fast enough and dad jumped out infront of Harry. Dad turned his head to look at me and gave me an appological smile. He mouthed 'I'm sorry' before the spell hit him and his face expression disappeard. Everything was going in slow motion and I could feel the lump form in my throat instantly.

I had a second of eyecontact with him. «Nooooo!!!» I yelled, trying to get to him, but his body was sucked away into the portal. I couldn't react properly and was not able to cry at the place.

«I killed Sirius Black!» Bellatrix cheered, jumping around. Harry was held back by Remus, but I used my chance and cursed Bellatrix.

«Crusio!» I yelled and pointed my wand at Bellatrix. She got hit with it and screamed, but disappeard down a hallway, out of my sight.
«Coward!» I yelled and tried to go after her, but Moody quickly grabbed my arm and pulled me with him. «No!!» I screamed and tried to get away from him. «Let me go!» I screamed.

Harry got lose from Remus and ran after Bellatrix. «I'll kill you Bellatrix! I promise you that!» I screamed in pain and anger making sure she heard me. My tears finally escaped and ran down my cheeks by the thought of never seeing my father again.