Chapter 25: Summer

•••••••••••••••••Last school day•••••••••••••••••••

I was in the Great Hall, hugging everyone of my friends. I wouldn't see them in 2 months and while they went home to their lovley families, I had to go back to the drugnest. «I can't belive our 4th year is over» Zoe let out a sigh.

«Me neither» I muttered, resting my head on her shoulder.

«Guys.. We will see each other on the train. And the station AND 5th August» Regina chuckled.

«We know» Clary said, hugging both me and Zoe.

«But I have to go back to the apartment...» I muttered.

«I wish my parents would let you come home with me» Regina said.

«Me to, but we are leaving for France in two days» Zoe said.

«And my parent's don't like you» Clary chuckled. I chuckled at her words. Last time I saw her family, I had a food poisoning, tried to fix it with a healing potion, but I messed it up and made the whole house high. I really don't have much luck with potions....

«I'll be Okey» I reasured them. We sat down and talked to our fellow Gryffindors. They talked about their plans for the holiday and we talked about ours.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We sat in the carriges on our way down to Hogsmead station. «I haven't seen George or Fred today. I hope I get to see them before summer...» I said, looking out of the carrige.

«You will» Regina answeard, putting a hand on my shoulder and smirked at me. I rolled my eyes at her.

The carriges stopped at Hogsmead station and we boarded the train. We found an empty compartment and sat down. «I'm gonna miss this place. It really felt like home this year» I shrugged and looked out the window.

«Can I ask why you didn't go with Professor Lupin?» Clary asked looking at me.

«He never asked me to go with him» I answeard, now looking at Clary.

«You could have asked» She said.

After a while of chatting, I took out my book and started reading it. It wasn't a good book, very borring really. «I'm bored» I huffed and stood up.

«Where are you going?» Regina asked.

«To find George» I replied and left the compartment.

I walked past many compartments before I saw two identical gingers. I knocked on the glass and they told me to come inside. They shared a compartment with Lee, Angelina, Katie and Alicia, so I had to stand. «Sit down Y/n» Fred told me.

«It's not enough space» I answeard him.

«You can sit on Georges lap» He chuckled. George punched him slightly in the arm.

I rolled my eyes at Fred. I sat down at the floor and leaned my head back onto George's legs.

George started to play with my hair. I absolutley did not mind it. «You got really nice hair» He said to me.

«Thanks» I chuckled.

George and I sat like that for a couple of hours while the others talked and joked around.

I looked at the time. «I have to go, don't leave the trainstation without saying goodbye» I smiled and ran out of the compartment.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••