Chapter 64: Taco

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We arrived at Hogwarts and everyone sat down in the Great Hall. Dumbledore held his start of a New year speech. He introduced this toad woman dressed in pink as our new professor. I could already tell I was going to hate her. Fred too.

The feast ended and we walked up to the common room. «Fred!» We heard a voice call from behind us. It was Regina. She jumped on him and hugged him tightly. He hugged her back and put her down. He gave her a quick kiss and took her hand. «How was your summer...?» She asked looking down with a sad face.

«It was... full of surprises» Fred said and grinned at me.

«It was alright» I answered. It had only been a few hours and I missed Y/n like crazy.

«Good, good» She said slightly smiling. Y/n hadn't told any of her friends that she was okey. She said she preferres to stay 'dead' until she could come back here.

«How was your summer?» Fred asked Regina while squeesing her hand slightly.

«I- It was crap honestly...» She replied with a nervous chuckle. Fred pulled her in for a side hug while giving me a 'maybe we should tell her' look. I shook my head. He pleaded me with his eyes, but I gave him a strict glare and he got it. Eventually.

Y/N's POV:

I lied down in my bed and looked up at the ceiling. I was bored out of my mind. And it has only been 13 hours since they left. I didn't realise how much I actually had to do at Hogwarts. «I can't even go outside...» I muttered as I threw a pillow at the wall.

«Are you bored?» Sirius asked while walking in to my room.

«Very»

«Hm... Let's go and eat some taco. I have been told that you like taco» He said smiling.

«I do like taco» I smiled as I got up from the bed. «How do you know about tacos?» I asked with a confused smile.

«Remus told me» He answered while walking down the stairs. I followed him downstairs and saw the table set for the three of us.

I sat down next to Sirius on the end of the table and Remus sat down on the other side. Dad had remembered everything that a Taco should have. «Can you pass me the cheese?» I asked. Remus handed me the cheese with a smile.

«Thanks»

                                      ****

The weeks went by and I was bored out of my mind. George and I tried to send eachother at least three letters a week, but our owls was pretty tired after a while.

Sirius and Remus were always busy with Order stuff so I spent most of my time alone in my room. Or not alone, there were plenty of ghosts to torment me in here. «Please go away...» I said covering my eyes as I lied down in my bed.

«We'll be off soon enough!» An old cleaning grandmother said as she tried to clean my floor.

«I need some peace and quiet! I'm trying to write to my boyfriend!» I yelled at them.

The little pair of twins who where playing chess at my floor started laughing. «Ewww. Boys are disgusting!»

«Shut up! You two are disgusting» I yelled and covered my face with a pillow.

I can't take this anymore! Being dead was better!

«Sophie!!» I yelled. «Please fix this...» I whined.