Chapter 41: The first task

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was time for the first task. I sat down in the tent fiddling with my fingers waiting for the task to start. «You nervous Harry?» I asked since he was pacing around.

«Yes..» He stuttered and stopped walking.

«You're going to do fine»
«You're Harry Potter for Merlins sake!» I said trying to hype him up a bit.

Harry can't die now. We can't have that.

«That means nothing here» He shrugged.

«Fine, but you're a talented wizard»
«You got this» I said while standing up and patting him on the shoulder.

«I've got this...» He muttered.

We heard Hermione whisper from the entrence and Harry went over to her. She jumped into the tent and hugged Harry tightly. «Awww...» I smiled and in that moment there was a big flash.

I turned around to see Rita Skeeter. She had taken their picture and started calling them lovebirds. «This tent is only for the champion's and their friends..» Victor Krum said walking up to Rita, ready to kick her out.

«Oh» She said and maybe even checked him out a bit. Eww!

«Disgusting woman...» I muttered while tying my shoes.

Dumbledore entered the tent and made everyone draw lots about which dragon we would fight. «Hungrarian Horntail...» I muttered as Harry looked at the dragon he had gotten. He's dead meat, isn't he!?

I had gotten a Swedish shortsnout, not as bad as Harry, fortunatly. I could easily do this and if not, it wouldn't be that bad. They probably wont let me die.

Krum was first out to fight his dragon, then Fleur, then me, and Harry would be last.

It was time for me to enter the ring now. I got up and walked confident, wand in hand towards the exit when I heard my name being called. «Y/n»

I turned around to see George stand there. I didn't walk over to him. I just gave him a comforting smile and stepped out of the tent. I didn't have time for that right now.

I walked out with my wand in my hand. I walked slowly, trying not to provoke the dragon. I stumbled in a stone and that plan was cut short.

The dragon came racing towards me. He roared and started breathing fire at me. «Fuck! Protego!» A shield was formed around me to protect me.

I started running as fast as I could trying not to get squeesed by the dragons tail or foot.«Depulso! Flipendo!» I shouted, but the dragon didn't react that much to it.

It breathed fire and I wasn't fast enough to move or use a protection spell, but I was fast enough to move my back towards him. «Argh!!!» I screamed in pain before I was able to form a shield in front of me before I would be roasted.

It really should be allowed to use crucio right now...!

«Silencio!» I shouted right before he tried to breath fire at me again. It shut him up for a while, but it wouldn't hold for long.

I need to get past his legs...

I looked up in the sky quickly. Before I knew it, I had made a rain storm.

The dragon got distracted when the thunderbolt striked right next to him. He jumped up and moved enough for me to run and grab the egg. «Bombarda Maxima!!» I shouted and the dragons tail swung towards the egg and pushed it closer for me to grab.