Chapter 1: Platform 9 3/4

Author's note: This is my first fanfic so I'm sorry If it is bad( and sorry for potential spelling errors. English is my second language)

This is a very odd story which was mostly written at nighttime when I was so tired I couldn't stop laughing. That's why it's so weird. ENJOY👏🏼🎉😇 and stay safe on this strange journey.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I closed the door behind me and stepped out of my building. It was a rainy day and the summer holidays was over. I would soon be back at Hogwarts. The place I consider my home.

I got on the bus and sat down. I recognised multiple of the people on the bus. We have my drunk neighboor, the drugdealer and the thief in the neighborhood.

I don't know who my parents are and I don't know my blood status. I started living for myself this summer. The former years before I was old enough to live alone, I lived with different foster families for the summers.

The bus arrived at the trainstation and I got off. I looked around to see if any of my friends were there. I couldn't see anyone so I started walking towards the platform 9 3/4. I could see some first years, probably muggleborn  struggeling to find the platform.

«People got to stop asking this! It's not funny anymore! Its been 20 years!» I heard a man shout.

Poor family.

I walked up to them trying to help them.
«Are you looking for platform 9 3/4?» I asked smiling.

«Oh yes. Do you know where it is?» The mother asked with a worried smile.

«Yes I do, just follow me» I smiled back and waved them with me.

We got to platform 9 and 10.
«All you have to to is run through this wall, and then you will be on the Hogwarts express» I said pointing at the wall. «If you're scared, you should probably run» I said getting ready to run through it myself.

«Is this a trick?» The little boy asked looking up at me.

«No, I can go first and show you» I offered and started running towards the wall. I went through and I saw the train right in front of me. Finally, I will soon be home. I moved away from the wall just in time when the boy came running through.

«You made it!» I cheered for the boy.

He just looked around amazed by this new world. «Thank you» He grinned, looking up at me.

«I'll see you around at Hogwarts.....» I started saying.

«Robin» The boy answered.

«Aha. Robin. I'll see you around, I have to find my friends now» I said smiling and waved goodbye. I looked around to see a lot of familiar faces. I saw Oliver Wood, the Quidditch Captain, Draco Malfoy, a slytherin asshole. I could also see Harry Potter and his friends, Cedric Diggory from Hufflepuff and Cho Chang from Ravenclaw, but not one of my friends.

I looked around, but I didn't pay attention and I walked straight into someone.

«Oh. No. I'm Sorry, I wasn't paying attention» I said, closing my eyes in embarresment.

«It's okey, I didn't either» The voice answered back. I opned my eyes to see George Weasley. Fuck. I'm probably getting pranked now.
«Are you new?» He asked. I wasn't really surprised he didn't know who I was.... Even if we have gone to the same school for 3 years....and we are in the same house....

«Oh. No I'm not. This is my fourth year...» I said awkwardly.

«Oh, I'm sorry..» He said looking a bit guilty.
«What house are you in?» He asked probably trying to remember me, incase we meet again.