Chapter 9: Sleepover

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Y/N's POV:

The weeks went by and it was soon getting darker outside. I grew closer with Fred and we talked a lot in the common room when we met there. I still didn't talk that much to George, but we've had a few conversations too.

Sirius Black had been spotted inside the castle and Dumbledore had gathered everyone to sleep in the Great Hall tonight.

«It's creepy that he almost got inside our common room...» Clarissa said while we were walking down to the Great Hall.

«Yes...» Regina and Zoe muttered.

I didn't pay attention to what they were saying. If Sirius Black had been inside the castle and still was here I had to find him. I had to find out why I saw him in my visions. I wanted to ask professor Lupin, but the visions was centered around Sirius and I didn't want to ask Lupin about Sirius. If Sirius killed his best friend or sold him out, I wouldn't ask him Lupin about him.

We lied down in our sleepingbags and chatted for a while. Ron and Harry was laying a couple of sleepingbags away and chatted. I caught Harrys attention and weakly smiled at him. He smiled back.

«Hello ladies» Fred said and lied down between Regina and I.

«What are you doing?» I asked.

«I'm  trying to sleep» He replied with an innocent smile.

«You have to sleep here?» Regina asked.

«Yes, I must protect Y/n from Sirius Black»

«That's nice and all Fred, but I can take care of myself. And I actually need to find-» I said, but Regina shook her head and I stopped talking.

«Need to find what?» He asked looking up at me.

«I need to find my.... mascara?» I said looking at Regina who gave up all hope in me.

«Now?» Fred wondered.

«No... Tomorrow of course»

«Then I can stay here. George! She said yes!» He shouted and
George came over and lied down next to Fred on my side.

«No I didn't-»

«Hello Y/n» George said laying next to me.

«Hi...» I said. He was laying really close to me now. I rolled a bit backwards and rolled over Seamus Finnigan. «Ow!» He said angry.

«Oh no! I'm so Sorry Seamus!»

He looked at me a bit angry at first, but then his face went soft. «Oh Y/n its you. It's alright» He said.

I thanked him for forgiving me and rolled over to my spot again. «Was it fun?» Fred asked.

«Embarresing...» I answered. George laughed at little at me.

                                        ****

Everyone had fallen asleep except me. I looked up at the ceiling and sighed. George and Fred snorred next to me. Annoying. Sounded like someone was choking them.

I got up and looked around. I saw a cat walking towards me. It turned into a human, it was Professor Mcgonagall. «Where are you headed Ms l/n?» She asked me.

«Nowhere?» I replied and lied back down in my sleeping bag again.

I kicked George in his leg or something and he woke up. «What?» He asked looking at me with sleepy eyes.