Chapter 23: Shrieking Shack

A/n:  Enjoy. And feel free to vote and comment and stuff. I like reading funny comments xD
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I ran up the stairs, ran into my room and jumped up in my bed. My face was burning.
«No, no, no, no, no.....» I kept murmuring to myself while falling asleep.

«Or you could just stay here...» He whispered softly. I looked over the couch for a moment and considered my options.

«Maybe....» I muttered. I layed down again next to him. He turned around to look at me.

«You're really beautiful Y/n...»He whispered and moved a piece of hair behind my ear.

«You too..» I muttered unsure of what to answer.

«I'm beautiful?» He laughed.

«You got nice freckles?» I whispered it like a question.

He chuckled at my words. «Thank you»

«What's happening now.....?» I asked in all nervousness and awkwardness.

«Can I kiss you...?» He suddenly asked.

«Ehm.... I- I don't know... maybe» I answered.

«Yes or no?» He asked softly.

«Yes..?» I replied nervously. He leaned closer and I closed my eyes, not wanting to see how this would unfold. I felt his lips brushing against mine. I didn't know what to do now.

I woke up in all confusion. «Shit....» I muttered and ran into the bathroom. It was the next morning, June 6th.

«Y/n.... its 6 in the morning...» Clary groaned in her sleep.

«I know...» I answered while I got dressed.
I opened the door and walked down to the common room.
George was still sleeping on the couch.
«You're handsome even when you're asleep...» I muttered and walked out of the common room.

I walked down to the kitchen and ate breakfast. I was so early up that I got to finish up all my homework for the week.

Everyone else got up and went to eat breakfast in the Great Hall while I sat in the common room alone.

School finished and I went up to my dorm to go to the bathroom. I stood infront of the mirror again. Staring into my own eyes filled with guilt. I lifted up the shirt and tried to make a scar hurt, but it didn't. I let out a disappointed sigh and stepped out of the bathroom again.

I walked over to my bed and looked down at the box from Remus. I opned the box from Remus and took out the picture. I held it up and looked at it. They looked so happy, they had no idea what was going to happen to them. The Marauders.

I put the picture back in it's box and stood up from my bed. I put on a warm sweather and stepped out of my room.

I decided to go for a walk to clear my mind. It was a very peaceful walk until I heard a scream. I started running as fast as I could towards the scream. I ended up standing right infront of the Whomping Willow seeing Ron being pulled down a hole by a big black dog.

I stopped up, looking closer at the dog.
«Sirius...» I whispered to myself.
I ran as fast as I could towards them when Ron was dragged down the hole.
«Ron!» I shouted. Harry and Hermione looked up at me. Suddenly the Whomping Willow started moving and picked Hermione up swinging her around in every direction, trying to kill her. Harry lost his glasses and it tried to crush him, but he moved away in time.

Anything for you George Weasley X Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें