Chapter 63: Platform 9 3/4

A/n: Welcome back to a pointless chapter who will lead to something good.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I put on a cap and some sunglasses, while walking down the stairs. «No one will recognize me» I said smiling. (A/n: Captain America style)

«Yes they will» Fred said laughing.

«No they won't. I look different now» I said while my smile faded slightly.

«I'm gonna miss you, darling» George said and wrapped his arms around me. I hugged him back and leaned up on my toes to kiss him on his cheek. He had to bend down slightly so I could reach up. «You're so small» He said chuckling.

«No, you're just really tall» I said and pulled away, pretending to be offended.

«I'm average hight» He said trying to defend himself.

«No, you're tall» Ginny said while walking past us to put on her shoes.

«See?» I chuckled.

We all put on our shoes and summer coates while Mrs Weasley and Mr Weasley hurried us off into the car. «We're going! We're going!» Ron whined as Mrs Weasley threw his shoe outside.

«Everyone into the car. We don't wanna be late!» Mr Weasley shouted. Everyone got into the car, including me. There wasn't much space for so many people, so I sat on George's lap. Sirius had told Mrs and Mr Weasley about George and I, so Mrs Weasley smiled at us all the way to the station.

We walked into the station. George and I walked hand in hand. His thumb brushed up and down over my hand. It was time to say goodbye now, I couldn't go to platform 9 3/4. there were to much of a risk of being recognized.
We stopped on platform 8 so we could say goodbye. «I'll see you for christmas» George said and pulled me into a hug. As we hugged Sirius ran past us and gritted his teeth at George, making him pull away quickly.

I stood up on my toes and kissed him on the lips. He tried to say something, but I kept on kissing him in between his words. «Your. Dad. Is. Gonna. Kill. Me» He said between the kisses.

«He would have to go past me» I said after kissing him one last time. I smiled at him and he laughed at me. «Don't laugh» I said and hit him in the arm.

I looked behind him and saw that Sirius wasn't there anymore. I swung my arms around his neck and jumped up, making him catch me. I hugged him tightly. «See you soon» I whispered into his ear.

«Can't wait» He whispered back. I looked behind him and his family had ran through the wall already. Mrs Weasley was the only one there. She looked around for George.

«You have to go now» I said while making him put me down.

«I guess I do» He answered with a sad smile. He put his hand out and I took it and squeesed it. He walked backwards making his hand go further away with him. «I love you...» He mouthed as he turned around.

«I love you too..» I mouthed back.

I saw him disappear. Then he was off to his last year at Hogwarts. «You okey, pup?» A voice behind me asked. I turned around to see Sirius standing there in his human form.

«People can see you!» I whisper yelled. I looked around to see if anyone were here, but it was empty. Only a few train conductors were still here.

«There's no one here» He said while looking around, just to make sure. «Are you okey?» He asked again.

«I guess. I'm gonna miss him. And the rest of his siblings and Harry and Hermione» I said looking over to the platform 9 3/4 entrence.