Chapter 19: Happy Birthday

A/n: A birthday chapter posted 1st of April. Enjoy! Happy birthday George and Fred <3 Can't belive how old you are in the theory.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I ran down the stairs to look for George and Fred and wish them a happy birthday. I saw them talking to their other friends which also congratulated them.

I walked up behind them.
«Happy birthday George. Happy birthday Fred» I said and they turned around to look at me.

«Thank you» They said in unison and smiled.

«Do you want a eh.. hug?»

«Sure» Fred said grinning. He hugged me and lifted me off the floor. He put me down and I hugged George. We pulled away and stood there awkwardly before Lee told them to hurry up.
«We'll see you later Y/n» George smiled at me before he left the common room.

«See ya» I turned around to see Regina coming down the stairs.

«Ready to go?» She asked.

«Yeah» I answered and we left the common room.

We walked down to get some breakfast when we saw many Slytherins with big fluffy pink hair, a couple of Ravenclaws hanging from the ceiling and a Hufflepuff boy with a giant white beard.
«The twins have been busy...» I said looking at all their victims.

«I hope they don't have something planned for us....» Regina said looking around nervously.
5 seconds after she said that, Peeves came flying towards us and starter throwing waterballoons after us. We ran as fast as we could towards the Great Hall, but we weren't fast enough.

We entered the Great Hall soaked. We sat down at the end of the table and some sort of trap was set off. We got covered in slime and fethers.
«Noooo!» I whined and got up from my seat.
I took my wand out of my pocket and ran out of the Great Hall. I knew exactly where they were.

I ran down into the dungeon and saw George, Fred and Lee setting up a prank for Snape's first class. «George and Fred Weasley!» I shouted and pointed my wand at them. «Rictusempra!»

They fell to the floor, not able to stop laughing.
«Stop it!! It hurts!!» George laughed as the tears started rolling down his cheek.

I let them roll around on the floor for a couple of minutes before I stopped the spell. «That's what you get for dumping slime and fether's in all over me»

«Is that all? You can't do worse?» Lee asked.

«Of course I can do worse, but I don't want to kill them on their birthday...»

«Don't kill us!» Fred said. They got up from the floor and looked at me trying their best not to laugh.

«We're sorry Y/n» Fred said.

«That prank wasn't meant for you» George finished.

«Regina got covered too» I said crossing my arms.

«It was definitly meant for her» George grinned and high-fived Fred.

«Gits...» I muttered. «I'll go and shower now. If you even try to prank me today I'll hex you» I said poking them in the chest.

«Hm... We'll see» They said smirking.

                                     ****

School was over for this week and it was soon time to celebrate the twins. I put my hair in a h/s (hairstyle) and put on my clothes.

Regina helped me with me with my makeup and birthdaygift. «This is called a paintball gun» She said with a wide smile while she explained what paintball is.