Chapter 88: A white wedding

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Y/N's POV:

I woke up the next day to a letter next to my pillow. I lifted it up and read it.

                             Y/n, my love
Can't see you today, it brings bad luck. I'll see you tonight.
                               Love you!

I smiled and placed the letter down again. I stood up from my bed and noticed a sea of red roses on the floor. «Awww. Cute» I chuckled and picked one up. But the thornes would deffinitly hurt my feet.

I apparated to the bathroom and got ready for the day. «We're here!» Regina's voice could be heard from everywhere around the world probably.

I finished in the bathroom and headed out to find my bridesmades. «Hello soon to be sister in law» I smiled at Ginny.

«Hello soon sister» She returned the smile.

I hugged all three of them and then we sat down in the couch. «Where is George?» I asked them.

«He's at the Burrow right now so he can't see you in the dress before in three hours» Ginny told me.

«Alright... That gives me time to do a lot of things» I nodded and stood up.

I folded my hands and looked down to see a white light appeare.«Seriously?» He gritted his teeth as he stood infront of me.

«It's my wedding day and I thought you wanted to spend the day with me» I innocently smiled. I do want him here.

«Who are you talking to?» Hermione wondered.

«Bernard... you remember him? Don't you?» I asked and did a little hand movement.
«Ad vitam..» I whispered and Bernard had now a physical body.

How the hell did I do that? What the hell did I just do...?

«You did it...» He muttered in shock.
«You actually did it!»

«I did!» I started jumping in excitement.
I fell to my knees and did a little victory dance.

What did I do though..?

«I'm Bernard» He held out his hand for Hermione to shake. Have I forgotten something?

~Flash back, two months ago.

I meditated on the couch when a light pulled me back to the land of the dead. I looked around me to see... Well... nothing really... «Am I alone?» I carefully asked, not wanting to upset a possible angry spirit. Gotta be careful with those...

«I'm here» Sophie said, now sitting right infront of me.

«Right...» I muttered and sat down infront of her. «What am I doing here this time?»

«Just to learn a sentence» She told me and held out her hand to touch my forehead. «Ad vitam..» She whispered and I felt a weird tingling inside my body. «In an emergency situation, I will help you bring a ghost to a physical form...» She said before I woke up on the couch again with Tonks staring at me.