Chapter 83: Now you know

A/n: I'm sorry for my english especially in this chapter.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

George and I had gathered everyone to a dinner at the Burrow. Or we gathered Molly, Arthur, Fred and Remus to the Burrow. Bill happened to be here too. «You said you had something important to say?» Molly said to George who looked a bit nervous to tell them.

«Ehm... We... I... Y/n.. together...future..» George stuttured.

Molly looked at us in shock. She looked down at my stomach and then up at my face.
«Did you get Y/n knocked up!?» She looked like she was about to faint. So did Arthur. Her choice of words made me almost faint aswell.

«No!» He answered his mother. She took in a heavy breath and pointed a finger at George.

«Don't scare me like that!» She yelled at us.

«What is it then?» Bill asked.

«What are we gathered here for?» Remus asked, playing his part in not knowing yet even though he did.

«What is it?» Fred asked aswell.

«On three?» George turned to me and asked.

«Sure..» I smiled nervously aswell.

«1..»
«2..»
«3!»

«We're getting married! Yey!!» We tried to sound as optimistic as possible. Molly fell of the chair in joy. She ran over to our side of the table and pulled us in for a tight hug.

«Y/n Weasley, has a nice ring to it? Doesn't it?» George chuckled.

«It does, it does» Molly smiled.

«Congratulations brother. I thought I would be the first one to get married» Bill smiled and came over to hug George aswell.

«Thanks, I think» George said.

«I knew you would make it!» Fred shouted and threw himself into the hug.

«Congratulations» Remus chuckled while watching us hug.

«Thanks everyone» I smiled. Arthur congratulated us aswell with a big hug like Molly had.

«When will the wedding be held?» Molly asked excitedly.

«In may, right after Y/n's birthday» George smiled and pulled me in for a sidehug and a kiss on the cheek.

«Only four months to plan... We better get started!» Molly yelled and hurried off into the livingroom.

We all let out a small laugh when Molly hurried off to plan the wedding. «She's more excited then us» I chuckled.

«It's her favorite son's wedding!» George laughed.

«No you're not!» Bill and Fred complained.

«Yes I am» He had a smug smile on his face. «I got the ring»

George, Fred, Remus and I said goodbye to their family and apparated back home to the flat. We were all tired after a long day so Remus and I would leave immediatly.

I kissed George goodbye and hugged Fred. «Take care of yourself you two» I pointed at them and raised a strict eyebrow at them. «Don't do anything to stupid»

«Be back before the wedding» George weakly smiled at me when I placed my hand at Remus's shoulder.

«I've already told you. I'll be back for the wedding» I smiled and waved goodbye right before Remus apparated us to a back alley in London where we would be flying from.