Chapter 34: Friday

A/n: I try to make my spelling better for each chapter just so you guys know, but again, I'm not that good in english.

Anyways, Thanks for the votes and for reading this story <3 I hope you still like it xD

•••••••••••••••••Thursday•••••••••••••••••

The week went by quickly. I had spent most of it studying, something George thought was boring of me to do. I hadn't seen him yet today, but that was because he was blowing something up. I have no idea what he's blowing up though.

School was done for today and I walked down the hallway when I heard a big explotion. «Bloody hell...!» I jumped. «What did they blow up...?»

***

I entered my dorm room and lied down on my bed. I was feeling happy, really happy. But I felt quilty about feeling happy. But the mood quickly fell.

I sat down in front of Sophie's gravestone. I placed a rose on top of it and lighted up a candle.

«I'm sorry. I should have stopped you...»

It was on that moment I realised it was my fault, I had killed someone.

I needed to think about something else, something good. I got up and grabbed a quill and a paper.

                               Dear Sirius

I hope you and Buckbeak are safe and have found a nice place to stay.

I just wanted to say that I'm looking forward to see you again. And Buckbeak of course.

                                -Y/n Black

I was very sceptical if I should write Black as my last name, but I decided that I wanted to have the name Black. I couldn't send it anyways.
I wanted to send the letter, but I knew I couldn't send it right now. I had no idea where he was.

I looked out the window and it had started to rain. It was nice. I love it when it rains.

I headed down to the common room and sat down in the sofa. There were no one in the common room except me. I looked into the fire and suddenly I heard someone whisper my name.

I looked into the fire and saw Sirius.
«Y/n» He whispered.

I quickly got of the couch and sat down in front of the fire. «Sirius...» I smiled happily.

«How are you doing?» He asked with concearn in his voice.

«I'm doing better than last year...» I answered looking down.

«I'm really happy to hear that. And I'm very sorry that I can't be there with you to help you...» He told me in a sad voice.

«It's okey» I replied, looking up, putting on a brave smile. «My friends are helping me...»

«I still wish I could help you» He sighed.

We heard someone enter the common room. I turned around to see who it was. It was Fred and George. They came walking, not running so I guess they got caught. I turned around to say goodbye to Sirius, but he was already gone. «Bye dad...» I whispered.