Chapter 57: Coming home

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~Three days after George found Y/N's body

«I hate London...» I muttered as I walked down the streets.
It was cold and there was a tiny little summer storm right here. It was freezing my toes off.

The last 2 weeks I had forgotten about Sirius three times, but I had managed to cut his name into my arm so I would remember him.
«Grimmuald Place 12...» I muttered as I tried to find the building. «Sirius. Remus. Hogwarts. George...» I kept whispering to myself so I would remember where I was headed.

I had finally found the building, but I didn't know how to open it. No wand and no magic. Did I have wait until he comes out? Which is never?

I turned on my head to look around and find a way in, when I saw the building revealing 'my' house. The door opened and out came a person.

Good timing.. but...Sirius.. Please let it be Remus...

I ran as fast as I could through the door to make sure I had time to get in.
I looked around. Nothing had changed. The portrait of my grandmother was still on the wall.....

«Damn it...»

I heard the noices from people doing things around the house. I heard someone walk down the stairs right infront of me and I heard someone making dinner. I heard a lot of footsteps running around on the floor. «How many people is here..?» I asked myself.

I looked around trying to remember what I was doing here. «Aha yes... my body..» I muttered.

Where could it be? What if they buried it!? What the fuck do I do then...? Where is the closest graveyard...? WHAT IF THEY FUCKING BURNED IT!?

I hurried upstairs and looked inside different rooms, hoping that Sirius was too stubborn to let me go this soon. I tried opening this one door, but it was locked. «Damn it!» I shouted, kicking the door. «Probably sealed with magic..» I groaned sitting down outside the door.

I put my hands in my lap and whined. I must have been sitting there for days before the door opened. I had no idea who opened it, but it had been a man. I could hear it because of the way he walked.

I quickly got up and followed inside the room. I moved closer and closer to the bed, scared of what I might see. «Bloody hell... he kept it..» I muttered seeing my lifeless on my bed. I didn't want to touch it yet. Something was holding me back and I guessed it was death who wanted to keep me away from touching it. «C'mon Y/n... You got this... just touch it..» I said to myself while holding out my hand ready to touch it.

Why. Can't. I. Do. It!?

«C'mon..» I muttered to myself. The man that had been here left the room and I was now standing here alone, well not alone, my body was here with me...

I kicked my bed in frustration and broke a vase that was on my nightstand before I screamed a little to myself. «Just touch the damn thing!»
«I mean.. lifeless.. body..» I said in a disgusted tone. Even if it was my own, I was still a little grossed out by it. Looking down at myself like this was disgusting in my opinion.

I lifted up both of my hands and walked closer to myself again. I quickly placed my hands on my shoulders. A weird feeling being pulled back into my body I have to say.

I opened my eyes and I could touch actual things. I lifted up a picture from my nightstand. I took a quick look at it before throwing it at my bed and I tried to stand up, but it felt weird. The whole body felt weird. I looked at myself in the mirror and I was pale, my veins showed, my skin was dirty and I was still in the Gryffindor champion shirt from the tournament. «How long time has it been? A few days?» I asked myself based on my clothes and look.