Chapter 87: Birthday

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up to breakfast on my bed. George was standing in the doorway, looking sober.
«You're sober? Right? And you have showered, and brushed your teeth?»

«Yes» He chuckled. «Happy birthday, darling» He smiled softly before leaving the room.

I finished eating. I showered and brushed my teeth and got dressed for the day. I hurried into the kitchen to find George. He was making breakfast for him and Fred. «Birthday kiss» I smiled and grabbed his collar to pull him down to my hight.

«Almost forgot» He smirked and met me halfways into the kiss. He broke away from the kiss and looked around. Fred was not in sight.

George lifted me up and placed me on the counter. His hands went slightly under my sweather. My hands was in his hair. He stood between my legs so I wrapped them around him, pulling him closer.

«Stop it. I'm awake» Fred yawned as he came into the kitchen.

«You always ruin it» George groaned. He helped me off the counter and placed a kiss to my forehead before sending me over to the table to sit down. «I thought that we shouldn't throw a birthday party today, since the wedding is tomorrow, but I promise that we will celebrate»

«It's not that important» I smiled up at him.

«Not important? You're 18 today!»

«So? Many people have been 18 before me» I chuckled.

«Who cares about them?» He shouted and threw a slice of tomato at me. I catched it and threw it back. «We're gonna celebrate after the honeymoon»

«Are we leaving immediatly after the wedding?»

«Yes. I don't think Fred wants us here after we have gotten married» He chuckled.

«I really don't»
«You sometimes forget to put the silencing charm on the room...» Fred shrugged.

«Sorry...» I appologised and felt a little embarresed.

«Oh George!» Fred was supposed to imitate me. «RIGHT THERE! FASTER DADDY!»

«NO!» My cheeks went all red and I felt my anger build up. «Depulso!» I pointed my wand at Fred and he flew across the room.

George was just laughing. Doesn't he own shame? «He's only joking, Y/n. I always put the silencing charm on» He chuckled.

«Still. Never! And I mean never. Joke. About. That» I gritted my teeth and had my wand pointed at Fred.

«I promise» He huffed as he stood up. «You owe Mom a new vase. That one I stole from her» He pointed at the shattered vase on the floor.

«For that little joke, you can buy one yourself» I muttered and put my wand away.

We ate breakfast in silence. Or Fred and I did, George couldn't stop laughing of our behavior.
«Mom's coming over by the way to pick up the dress» He told me when he stopped laughing.