Chapter 79: December

A/n: Ginny came home a few days earlier than the others in this story xD I forgot that school wasn't over and I'm too lazy to fix it.

Also: TW! Another awkward smut chapter
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was now December and I was decorating the Burrow with Molly. The Burrow was really cosy in christmas times. «Mistletoe over the door, dear» She smiled at me.

I used my wand to place the mistetoe over the doorstep. I always thought mistletoe was a bit weird, but I still found it funny with the tradition.

I hadn't really seen Remus since Sirius died and I really missed him. Remus was dads best friend and I had hoped that he would take care of me like he did in 4. year, but he didn't. I met him sometimes, but we didn't really get to talk much.

Molly had let me move back to the flat with the twins as long as I promised to eat and cook my own meals.

Fred and Regina talked about stuff and agreed to be friends. For my sake. Not really friends, more like two people who can sit in the same room.

Ginny also got sick and was allowed back home a few days earlier than the others.

The door opened and George and Fred came in with a giant christmas tree. Way too big for the livingroom. «Merlin, take it out» I shushed them out again.

«But it's very nice to look at» Fred said and eyed it up and down.

«I gotta be responsible here. Leave it outside» I said and crossed my arms.

«When did you get so bossy?» George asked and put the tree down.

«I don't know» I shrugged and went inside again to lay down on the couch.

George hurried inside and jumped on me on the couch. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head.
He hadn't kissed me on the lips since Sirius died. I love him for giving me time, but not 6-7 damn months. Everytime I tried to kiss him, he just hugged me!

I pulled him up from the couch and leaded him over to the doorstep. I pointed so he would look up. He looked up and then down again before kissing me on the cheek. «That's what you want?» I slapped him in the arm and walked off.

George's POV:

I have no idea whats going through Y/N's head. She pulled me over to a mistletoe, but I didn't know how to react to it. It had been a while since we last really kissed. I just thought I would let her be the first one to get back into intimate things.

I kissed her on the cheek and she hit me in the arm. «Au! That hurt! Wait for me!» I called as she walked off.

I followed after her and turned her around. I think I got where she was going with it and leaned down to kiss her for real. I tried to make it short and quick since everyone was here, but Y/n really lived into it. «Mom. Is. Here» I whispered inbetween the kisses.

«I'm not planning on shagging you here» She chuckled.

I had to pull back when Ginny started looking weirdly at us. «Ginny doesn't wanna see this»

«Later then» She smirked at me and went to the kitchen to help mom bake gingerbread men and women.

Can't wait!

Y/N's POV:

A couple of hours went by and it was time to go to bed. I was smirking at George from the couch I was sitting on over to the kitchen where he was finishing the last bowl of cereal.