32 ➪ Bye, Karl!

Start from the beginning

"I'm fine. I just wanna sleep." It was basically the middle of the day, I spent an hour in there somehow?! How?!!

They both nodded and walked out, I went to bed. I really was tired.

I got a notification.

Ranboo: Tubbo and I aren't friends anymore.

Karl POV

I was stressing out, I couldn't find my pills anywhere..

I had only had a few doses since Tommy tried to kill himself. I kept forgetting and I was feeling really bad right now. My throat was sore, my voice was raspy, and I felt very dehydrated. Even though I drank water.. I needed them now, I could die from this god. Why do I do this to myself?

I rushed upstairs, trying to desperately remember where I left them. Karl think god damnit. I scattered around in my room, running out of energy. I smashed my head against the counter in complete anger, shortly regretting it.

My head was throbbing.. I couldn't remember a thing. I dropped to the floor and sat down, reaching for Quackity's phone.

"H...hello?" I spoke as I called Sapnap.

"Why are you calling through my phone?!" Quackity yelled, sending my headache sky high.

"Shut it! Karl what is it?" Sapnap asked in a hushed voice.

"Do you know where.. I uhm. Left my pills?.." I winced.

"Oh! You took them upstairs when you went to Tommy's room, are you alright?" Quackity informed.

"I dunno.. Uhm. Just a headache." I murmured. I then hung up and slowly walked to Tommy's room.

When I got in I was very quiet. Like a ghost, I walked over to the bathroom without making a noise. I started rummaging silently.. They aren't here either. Nononono! I need to get a refill.. I'm gonna die if it isn't soon... Shit shit shit..

I locked the door and ripped my hair, I felt the urge to puke.. Anything to not be like this, to not be ugly, to be born a different life. I hated mine. I called up Sapnap again.

"Didya find em?" Quackity sang.

"N-no. I can't find them.. I feel so sick, just pl..please. Get a refill from the store quickly.. I'm sick." I was on the verge of tears.

"Holy shit- ah.. Alright!" Sapnap was scared.

I heard him and Quackity talking, but I couldn't make it out.

They said bye and hung up, I was praying they would go get them.. I suddenly bent over the toilet and puked, my throat burned.

I threw up until it was just heavy heavy coughing.. My throat was sore and on fire from acid reflex.. Shitt.. I rubbed my throat gently, scared I would go into a panic if touched rougher. I sat up against the bathroom wall, looking at the closet mirror.

I saw just a shell of a person in the reflection, someone who was hurt. I was. I really fucking was. But if anyone knew that, I would be in the wrong for dumping all my problems and trauma onto them.

I put my head into my hands and started crying. I sobbed ever so quietly, I had learned to.

"Look at you, you take up the whole bench. Haha.. I'm just joking, Karl. Don't cry like last time. Wouldn't #-(#%(€∆ be mad? Whatever! Anyways, I'll see you next break! Bye, Karl!"

"N-no.. Stop it... I don't wanna remember!"

"Aren't you tired of Karl too?! He makes our friend group look like a joke. He always apologizes and acts dumb, not to mention his looks." #$-#(=¢¶ snickered.

"Hello?" I whimpered.

"Oh- Karl!? Hah..,, uhm.. Did you hear any of th-"

"Please just.. Stop!" I whisper yelled to myself.

"Karl.. We can't be friends anymore."

"What did I do..?!"

"You!"

...

"Me?.."

"You."

I was sobbing like how I was before, discretely.

"Mrs. (%(9[¢¶, can we change seats? Karl is being mean! He keeps stealing my stuff.!"

"Karl. How many times?! You aren't a student of mine in my eyes. Office now."

"I-Im sorry..?"

"I s-swear I didn't do.. Anything.." I was shaking.

"Karl we should contact your parents, your behavior is unacceptable."

"They won't pick up."

"No..."

"Karl you haven't eaten lunch at all? Im worried."

"I c-can't ∆f√°r¶ it right now. I'll try next week!"

I felt my eyes grow heavy..

"What are you guys doing?" My voice rasped, I was at the edge of a small hill. This is something I couldn't forget. Why is this happening?

My whole class was in front of me, they had big, fake, grins on their faces.

I felt the ground beneath me disappear.. did they just push me off? I heard laughter.

When I landed from the short hill I felt nothing? It wasn't that high anyway. Maybe the pain just hadn't kicked in.

I then sat up to move. I couldn't.

"AHH.. ow.. P-please help.." There was a small metal spike in my back, it stung like hell... Ow. Ow. Ow. Why did they do that?!

I fell right onto my back again, making the spike go a little deeper. I couldn't make out any faces anymore, light was fading as I sat in a muddy trench. Bleeding out.

I suddenly saw a large stone come right my way, it smacked my head.

That's when I couldn't see anymore.. What just happened?! Guys!? Guys!? Don't leave me here!? I can't.. I can't breath!! Help.!

I heard laughs and giggles, maybe they came to help!

"Bye, Karl!"

What?

Jealous | Tommyinnit angstOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara